Video Game Thread 6.0

I use steam’s refund policy frequently when I find a game I’m not gonna end up playing much.

1 Like
1 Like

I do too, but I believe it needs to played for less than 2 hours, and it took me about 3.5 hours to finish.

1 Like

I wouldn’t refund a game I finished, if I knew it was short ahead of time at least.

Still I understand that you’d wish you’d be satisfied at the end of a game.

1 Like

I don’t normally either as it feels like taking advantage, but I was so pissed off by this. It took me like all of yesterday to stop feeling angry about it.

Like the free demo has all these gameplay elements, that are not continued in the full game. In the full game you just press “interact” a lot and things solve themselves. In the demo there were puzzles and stealth sections.
So then I was like “ah well, maybe the focus is on the story” but then nothing gets resolved at the end of the story, so it isn’t good in that department either…

I just regret buying it. I’ve been enjoying seeing other people complain about the game on reddit and on steam forums. Its nice that I’m not the only one who can see it’s blatant flaws.

1 Like
1 Like

Any one ever used “Amazon Prime Gaming” - Its clearly not widely advertised - and thought it was a con - but apparantley its legit and gave me BattleField 4?

1 Like
2 Likes

Just beat Saints Row 1 with 100% completion. I am about to move on to 2 but I’ve been playing that one co-op with my brother so most of it will be repetitive.

2 Likes
5 Likes

It will be released 28 October this year.

1 Like

3 Likes

I will officiallly never change another cartridge in a Nintendo again.

All of my games are in the ‘mario cloud’ now

Sweet. All for like $10 - $15

3 Likes

I got final fantasy VII on steam, I played it as a kid and in highschool now I’m gonna try to play through as much as I can, I love the music from it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Baseball stars 2 is the best baseball game ever made.

It’s simplicity and detailed characters make it totally unique. Even 30 years later.

A true gem in the Nintendo e shop

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve installed Pillars of eternity, Civ4, and Rayman origins. (two with steam, one with GOG.)
I have to motivate myself to play…

2 Likes

That’s funny…I have Pillars of Eternity(and PoE2) and Civ4 on my pc. I played them for awhile but have lost interest now. I finished PoE but not PoE2

3 Likes

Ok cool ! I heard that PoE2 was better than the 1.
I pray that one day I’ll want to immerse myself in a game like when I was a teenager.

2 Likes