Video Game Thread 10.0

which model? i have the anbernic rg35xx i mainly use it for ps1, gba, and the newly added ds support on custom firmware.
my most played games on it are colin mcrae rally 2.0, pac-man world, and mario kart ds,

anbernic makes some awesome handhelds and every one ive had the build quality has a premium feel

1 Like

Yes, I got the R36S, a cheaper model but still feels great. Bright screen, snappy buttons, it’s awesome. I’m thinking I’ll play a lot of GBA, an huge upgrade in functionality from the previous Gameboys, though I still might play some original Pokemon. Also, I loved Frogger when it was on flip phones, LOL. But yeah all the options are crazy, even PS1 and PSP games.

1 Like

the r36s is pretty loved on the r/sbcgaming subreddit. it is a great handheld and some say the best value within its price range

2 Likes

Who wants to play StarCraft?2

1 Like

Forgot how much fun this game is.

2 Likes

It’s gta 2?zzzsz

1 Like

Chinatown Wars.

This looks like a really good game :frowning_with_open_mouth: @AppleKidd

1 Like

It’s a good game indeed :ok_hand: :smile:

2 Likes

its been a while since ive played a from software game, just reinstalled elden ring and dark souls 1-3. ive wanted before to do a run without any guide but tbh thats impossible considering i get lost easily sometimes even with a map

2 Likes

Bruh… or bruhs and bruhettes… the R36S is incredible. You can use ur own sd card, get any game ever, all the artwork, cheats, customize everything (loading screens, sound tracks, firmware options), and the operating system was updated 4 days ago. I’m having the ultimate Pokemon experience.

I know it’s going to be many years till we get a new Fallout game. I can’t wait though!

I’ve been replaying them recently also, had a bad time in Blighttown because I was cursed and my sword broke.

2 Likes

I beat Elden Ring a couple weeks ago, I’m doing NG+ and am back near the end, just pausing to collect a second copy of every weapon in the game. I still haven’t beaten any other FromSoft game except King’s Field 2, 3, and Eternal Ring… and those were all before the souls series. I’m probably gonna try Demon’s Souls on my PS5 after I get everything on Elden Ring. It’s one of the only reasons I own the system.

1 Like

Anyone plays Megaman?

1 Like

Megaman 1-5 were my most commonly played games in my childhood, on my NES. Only reason I didn’t have 6 was it came out after SNES was out, so I had moved on. I beat them all multiple times. Started with 2 and 3, got 1 afterwards, then 4 and 5 later on. I loved them. I don’t consider them difficult. Ghouls and Ghosts is difficult. Mega Man games give you a large health bar, lots of weapons to choose from, and multiple lives. Also all except the first have password continues! They are a lot of fun. I also like the first Mega Man X but haven’t played the ones after it.

I like 4 the best I think, I always start with Toad Man because I like his stage and power.

1 Like

been playing starfield.

i am now starborn. got the ship.

am currently doing vamguard crimson fleet quests.

1 Like

Megaman is cool, but I stopped playing video games

I unboxed a knife in CS 2 today payed 2.50 $ to open the case and got a 205 $ knife. SCORE

1 Like

1 Like