Video Game Thread 10.0

i am uninterested in the new cod this year but doom!!!

2 Likes

Oh I really hope they get rid of platforming and give it a normal deathmatch multiplayer

I loved 2016 but did not like Eternal

1 Like

i agree. i completed 2016 mostly in one day. so satisfying, eternal i gave up on as i dont want to be lost looking for where to go and platforming like celeste but in 3d lol i just wanna blow stuff up, hop around and chainsaw etc

1 Like

They said they added platforming because everyone was “complaining it was just hallways between fights.”

Doom’s levels have always been labyrinths, that’s the point in my opinion. You explore, solve the maze, collect keycards, and find the exit. I don’t know if too many of the original developers were gone by that point and they lost sight of that basic design philosophy, but they seemed to only value the combat and viewed everything else as something to be tossed and replaced by something like prince of persia platforming and swinging which I guess they felt was more exciting.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m so proud of myself.

I played over an hour of RDR2.

This is an improvement cuz I usually play 15-30 mins at most.

3 Likes

Selling my five seven pistol in CS 2 for 155$ gonna buy some gloves that I have an eye on bye crimson blossom will miss you

2 Likes

i need more storage but rog ally models have been reported by some to fry micro sd cards. lol i installed 180 gb halo master chief collection now i have no storage, only games on my rog ally are mafia definitive edition, elden ring, ghost of tsushima, and xdefiant

1 Like

Yes yes yes a classic RTS game coming to Xbox game pass!

Age of Mythology!!!

Very happy that’s being released

COD black ops 6 meh. RTS is where it’s at

1 Like

Decided I want to get the fastest horse in RDR2.

It’s a white legendary animal found close to a lake near the mountains (covered in snow)

I read about it so I decided to visit the area where it hangs out.

So I find it and I crouch my way slowly towards it.

When the time is right, I throw my lasso around it’s neck in hopes of catching and calming it down.

I do this process over 5 times before it finally runs away and I lose sight of it.

I was so close 1 of the times !

But after doing some reading on the internet, I find out my approach is wrong.

Apparently, you’re supposed to slowly approach and start reassuring it from a distance WITHOUT a lasso.

As long as you slowly approach the animal and don’t spook it, it will let you pet it a few times.

Once you do that, you can hop on the horse and pray to G-d is doesn’t kick you off.

But for the past like 20 mins, I can’t find the horse !

It’s hard to find because the area is filled with snow, trees and hills.

I’m gonna attempt it sometime down the road.

Just gonna focus on missions for now.

1 Like

i despise nba 2k and its microtransactions but nba finals has. got me a little motivated so im reinstalling 2k23. im never buying a new one each year so ill be playing it offline

1 Like

I was a big fan of sports games as a kid.

I’ve been wanting to get into WWE 2K24.

2 Likes

i changed my mind i will not install it lol i cant justify 130 gb of storage space for a game i havent thought about in like a year

1 Like

There’s a game called Marvel Rivals coming out that I’m excited for, hoping to join the Beta

2 Likes

I wish I could get good at counter strike and league of legends but im mediocre

2 Likes

The original Counterstrike on OG Xbox was the first game I remember playing on Xbox Live (before Halo 2)

1 Like

Vice City Multiplayer is still active !

It was really popular 20 years ago.

If you’re interested in playing, you must have a copy of GTA Vice City and visit https://www.vc-mp.org

It’s free and hella fun.

1 Like

I did it, I caught the fastest horse in RDR2 !

It honestly wasn’t that hard, I was just scared of losing sight of it and I used a lasso.

3 Likes
1 Like