Video For A Great Human Being. Although Could Be An Alien!. (Come And See)

So. . .

Hello, @rocket!.

You Mentioned That You Liked ‘The Lumineers’. . .

Well Not Only Do You Get Them, But!, Andrew Bird Also (!!!).

Yep!. Yap!. Yup!. Yas!. Uh Huh!.

Please Enjoy. . . . . . .

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.

3 Likes

Yay! That was a nice song.

The Lumineers is in fact my current favorite band. :relaxed:

1 Like

That was great :smiley:
This Must Be The Place is my favourite song

1 Like

Hmm!.

Glad You Guys Liked It!.

If I Find Any Other Form Of Band Communication From ‘The Lumineers’, You Will Be Informed. . .

:slight_smile:

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.

They thought i was an alien. I took it literally. I even thought that. I sometimes think elon musk is an alien.

Hmm!. . .

Interesting Thought @anon28145038. . .

Do You Maybe Think That All Of The Richest Women And Men In The World Are Aliens (???).

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!. :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

I dont know. Musk is just different. Once in a generation or two thing.

Hmm?. . .

Interesting Thought I Admit @anon28145038. . .

But!, What’s So Different About Him (???).

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!. :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

He’s done so much. Creative. Intelligent. Hard working. Decent human being with compassion. Rich too. He made rocketry affordable and created good cars and has done other things like paypal and stuff. Truly remarkable for a human being. Hard to fathom a mere mortal can do that. He is a visionary and can see things most cannot.

I often think he’s more business man than engineer, but what do I know. I wouldn’t work at his companies if I had the chance because of my schizophrenia and big mouth, but I do enjoy learning about his accomplishments. He does pay on the low side, but that’s what has made him so great and from what I heard employees love him. It’s the work and changing humanity.

Talk to your average Christian and they’ll think his head is in the cloud trying to save humanity by colonizing mars. I mean, it’s pretty cool he’s doing that. Whether it will work or not, I don’t know.

He’s done hyperloop and neurolace/link.

He wants to improve electric cars and give away the technology for the benefit of humanity/mankind. Last, I heard he wants to improve HVAC tech lol. Good for him. I think overall, he’s my favorite billionaire and a decent human being. He’s kind of funny too.

Hmm. . .

Long Post @anon28145038. . .

N e Hoo.

Elon Musk Also Has A Nice Looking Gothic Wife. . .

How Could You Not Like Him (!!!).

Ya’know. . .

1 Like

Oh and I forgot openAI. The good force?

Hmm?.

I Never Seen Star Wars. . .

solar city too. I think that’s it lol.

Any whoot. Open Ai is good because it tries to develop good ai as opposed to bad ai. Look it up. I guess to benefit mankind and help us instead of hurting us.

N e Hoo.

Still A Great Song I Think, @rocket. . .

Check Out Some Of Andrew Bird’s Shazz. . .

A Good Starter Is The Song, ‘Oh No’, So Please Enjoy (!!!).

P.s. Hope, Truth, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!. :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.