Very little human contact

My in laws are mad at me…wow what a shocker…

Anyway our bathroom is still torn apart so no showers and they won’t let me use their shower so I’ve been reduced to using the sink.

Anyway the only person I have seen in the last four days is my partner. She gets made to feel guilty for not helping her mom so I don’t see her very often.

They complained when my partner bought a little bit of food for us and I’m glad she did otherwise I would have nothing to eat. Sorry to complain again…just lonely

1 Like

That’s so messed up.

1 Like

Not cool. You deserve better

1 Like

That is inhumane. Why do you put up with it?

1 Like

You seriously need to get out of this situation. If your partner cares about you, she shouldn’t be ok with them treating you this way.

1 Like

Just because you have a mental illness, doesn’t mean you should be treated worse than others

1 Like

She tried to explain that this isn’t fair. But anyway they need me tomorrow to go to the food pantry but I have to go to a doctor appointment early in the morning. Around 8:30 should only take 20 minutes just a med clinic. Thinking of asking if I don’t have to get dropped off right away. My case manager is taking me tomorrow to the appointment. I know though if I don’t get back in time my in laws will be even more pissed off

1 Like

Why don’t they go to the food pantry? Why do you have to go? From your previous posts it seems that they just take advantage of you and your good nature. You don’t deserve that.

3 Likes

I feel so sad and angry for you. Ì hate users. You seem so kind. Ì hope your situation improves.
((Hugs))

1 Like

We regularly go to two different food pantries. One is a shared account and the only reason we still get it is cause of my ssi. My partner and her dad make too much to qualify. And the other one I’m the only one listed because I get ssi, Medicaid and food stamps

1 Like

Move. The. Hell. Out.

I’m also in favour of you ditching your partner at this point.

4 Likes

It sounds like they’re basically using you.

3 Likes

Yeah I know. They wanted me to go to the doctor fake being sick so I can get meds for my father in law he has a bad cold. I refused to lie to my doctor. My partner tried to explain the doctors just don’t throw meds anymore to all complaints.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s ever gonna change until you move out of there. I think that’s the bottom line. You have to get to the point where you don’t want to be used anymore. You’re worth more than that. The ball’s in your court.

3 Likes

I can’t leave my partner. I told her she’s not blowing her taxes this year. Either file bankruptcy or pay her fine, get a permit again and buy a car or at least enough to pay for half of a car and save up the rest. I’m sick of standing still

1 Like

Well, ultimately you’re the only one that can change your situation. Good luck.

2 Likes

My sister won’t leave her husband because she thinks divorce sans adultery is a sin.

1 Like

No, but you can give her and the in-laws some ultimatums.
You stop giving them your money and food stamps, and you tell her that you’re taking YOUR money and saving it up towards moving out, and that she can either keep being abused by them or come with you.
They’re guilt-tripping her and taking advantage of you, and it’s not fair on either of you.
It sounds like she needs a push to do what’s right.
Also, remind her that if she keeps helping her parents take advantage of you, your mother in law will never get her ass out of the chair and apply for benefits herself. It shouldn’t be your pain that she’s too proud to apply for something she needs,

2 Likes

@cbbrown you and your partner need a better place to live.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.