Vaping, who here does it?

Who here vapes?

Do you like it?

How long have you vaped?

Which set-up and flavors do you use?

I just started vaping last week and I’ve loved it… it mostly satisfies my cigarette cravings. The devices seem a little finicky though. I use something called a Kangertech Top Box Nano.

2 Likes

I vape using a kangertech too. Is worth getting a good one like kangertech. I vape 18mg menthol. I love it.

1 Like

Calling @everhopeful:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow 18mg! I use 6 to 9mg. My friend told me she uses 18 too, it seemed quite high to me. That’s great you use a Kanger too.

I vape all day on 18mg 100% VG juice unflavored. I’ve got a Eleaf 200w mod with a vaporesso tank and ceramic coils. The mod fully charged used to last 3 days but now it shows this error like its charging all the time and only lasts a day. Yeah, i’m trying to get that fixed, but when i went to the shop it was lunchtime and they were closed so they just told me to come back 3 hours later (like that makes sense). I used to use flavors but i’ve come to like the unflavored a lot more, plus i think there’s less risk if you’re not smoking those flavors. I heard there was a popcorn flavor that gave you popcorn lung (very bad). There was a time where i was down to smoking 3 cigarettes a day, but I’m sure if i was still smoking cigarettes i’d be at 1-2 packs a day. Also, i carry around 2mg nicotine lozenges with me when i know i can’t take my vape or cigarettes (like inside people’s houses). I’m probably addicted to nicotine, but who knows :stuck_out_tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kangertech EVOD MegaTank, I think. Root beer flavour with 18 mg.

2 Likes

Interesting @Moonwalker, I’ve never heard of vaping unflavored. But I guess you sort of just don’t know what’s in those flavors, so that makes sense to me as a precautionary thing…

I wonder if there’s a company that makes like “natural” “organic” flavors…

I order from this Spanish company Vapo.com and they have a Green Label set of juices that are all unflavored. I think you can find unflavored in sections of vape websites where they have the stuff to mix your on juices. Just don’t mix the flavor in.

1 Like

Yay! A vaping thread. If you’re vaping sub ohm which it looks like you are @animalmineral then 6mg is the recommended maximum.

I vape 7mg sub ohm though. I’ve been off cigarettes years now.

Edit: I vape unflavoured too.

1 Like

How is the shop bought 7mg getting on?

1 Like

Better than 6mg for me definitely. It was a good move going up to 7mg. 6mg had become like vaping air.

1 Like

I just recently even learned what subohm is… I think I was subohming when I was using a certain coil without realizing it. I was wondering why the hits were so strong, lol. I’m at 1.2 ohms now though. Now I also know you need to keep within a certain wattage range for each coil. It’s all a bit complicated!

2 Likes

Yeah is a bit complicated at first but once you have got it it is easy. I ended up overdosing on nicotine when sub homing so am strictly above ohm now. My coil is 1.6ohm.

1 Like

I haven’t smoked for eleven years, so, I don’t need to vape. But, I have a good friend who vapes all of the time.

1 Like

I just recently been vaping CBD, but I smoke ciggerettes. I’m switching to vaping nicotine very soon, hopefully next week.

1 Like

I vape kangertech kone…my battery power has improved with time. I vape just as much and it lasts 2-3 days instead of just ~1…now.

I vape 3 mg. It’s my drug of choice.

1 Like

I vape. I don’t know anything about vaping, so I just bought one of the cheap vape sticks.
I vape 18mg, and I tend to prefer fruity flavours

1 Like

Does this replace cigarettes? I might do it too if it is a better option ?
Yesterday I paid 80 bucks for 200 cigarettes.

It’s cheaper and healthier than smoking cigarettes.

1 Like

How do you vape CBD? Is there a product you buy in particular?

I think I heard you heard you can make your own cbd e-juice with cbd isolate + vg + pg, I want to try that. Because it seems like there aren’t many readymade cbd juices out there?