Values in life

what do you value most in life?

Click Vote Now underneath to register your vote. Multiple answers can be submitted.

• Family
  • Friends
  • Love Life
  • Health
  • Peace
  • Forgiveness
  • Quality of life
  • Happiness
  • Enjoyment
  • Money
  • Wealth
  • Social Luxury
  • Helping the weak
  • Respecting the elderly
  • Fame
  • Passion
  • Starting a family
  • Career
  • Education
  • Helping the community

0 voters

1 Like

Self-control. (isn’t on the list)

1 Like

we don’t really need that for now :smiley: I guess it’s probably very important. But you need people to realize their mistakes first or have good judgement to be able to work on it.

Losing temper is ugly and that’s why it’s very important, at least for me. :cold_sweat:

Don’t worry about it, I like this thread.

1 Like

oh god… this is my problem too. I have lost temper before and maybe even now. but just be yourself, I try to be myself. some will hate you, some don’t mind, some will love you.

1 Like

Yes, not everyone. Some will hate, and some will love.

I would also say what you believe in fighting for. I think that is very important. To me it is bigger than life. I suppose this would be close to passion…

1 Like

I voted Happiness…
its important to me…lol…:pray:

2 Likes

Jeez I’d like to say my family, but I guess I don’t value them like I should. I’d like to say health, but I don’t take the appropriate steps to get healthy, just trying to introvertly escape from my madness, -.- good luck trying to escape from my imagination with imagination.

Yes this is true and thats why i pocked passion since it is what makes me happy. Knowing that what im fighting for is worth it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.