Schizophrenia.com

VALeNtInEs DaY tHREAD :: for the LOnely 🤣

Do you guys want to be in my wolfpack?

i love that song. I think it’s from the Karate Kid, but I first heard it on a South Park episode where they were playing baseball for the summer. The song made it on to a video I made for a class project in school.

lol im honestly way happier alone…i find relationships fun in the beginning but ultimately i just feel like im more solid when im alone…i keep finding myself getting tired of relationships. im literally happier without a S.O.

yea that songs actually pretty catchy lol

Yeah. It is from Karate Kid. I remember that episode of South Park. Hah very funny show. I think originally it was written for a Rocky movie but instead they went for this…

I miss having a significant other but I think I’m too fat to sit on an airplane seat hence no s.o.

who cares, theres someone for everyone if you really want one!

I just think I have the love curse. Like I’m in “lack of sex hell”. Where god does everything he could to keep me from having any real type of relationship with a girl. I’m oh so close many times, but in the end it never works out.

in 2009 I had a relationship kind of but I was psychotic . And she treated me like crap… gave me drugs. It ■■■■■■ up my life. It’s her birthday like a couple days ago and this time of the year triggers me a bit no matter what. maybe it’s a delusion that I’m cursed to be alone. But I’ve seen some weird things in my time on earth I wouldn’t put it past anybody… what would be the point in keeping me cursed my whole life.

/rantover

theres someone for everyone buddy!

Nah you’re not cursed. You’re a good looking dude. Just go on a dating site and get a steady job. Chicks will dig you. A teacher once told me I’d never get married and so far he’s right. Maybe I’m the one that’s cursed. Don’t worry though things will be alright for both of us.

“I love you more than I love pasta.
Please don’t eat off my plate though.”
- @oolaloola

I’m single, but I’m deathly allergic to milk chocolate

Damn that sucks man !!

I’m still waiting my young neighbor to knock on my door and ask me out :smile:

lol im lactose intolerant so no milk chocolate for me :frowning:

Current mood:

nova you changed your pic!