Valentine days are for lovers or so they say

Single awareness day. Not my favorite day. But chocolates and flowers are cheap the next day.

REMINDER: Valentine’s Day is a gentle reminder that Christmas decorations must come down! ~Unknown

Box of chocolate, $20, dinner for two, $80, dozen roses, $100, being single this year on Valentine’s Day and saving $200, PRICELESS! ~Unknown

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Unknown

I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Unknown

Valentine’s Day is often times a, well, it’s a manufactured day that really doesn’t mean anything. ~Jon Stewart

2 reasons on why Valentine’s Day sucks: 1. it makes single people feel like crap & 2. it’s kinda scary to know that a fat baby is running around with a weapon.

Happy phony, romanticized, overly commercial, sucks to be single, pretend that its love, day!

Valentine’s Day is for couples. Us SINGLES have the other 364 days of the year to enjoy ourselves! ~Unknown

Happy Valentines to all the couples out there, may your love last forever… And to all the single people out there, may your batteries last forever… ~Unknown

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. ~W. Somerset Maugham

A Valentine’s Day Warning to All Men: If she says she doesn’t want A Valentine’s Day l gift, she’s LYING!!! She’s just testing your mind-reading capabilities…

It’s better to have loved and lost than to do forty pounds of laundry a week. ~Laurence J. Peter

Dear Cupid, please take some time to target practice. your aim sucks. ~Unknown Author

Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

Love is the only shocking act left on the planet.

Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.

You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

1 Like

not true.
Told my man if he bought me anything for valentines day I would bust his lip.
but told him he could tell me he loved me, doesn’t cost a dime.

that’s what I meant to quote-gosh darn keyboard of mine!