Schizophrenia.com

Vaccine tomorrow!

I’m excited. My husband and I are scheduled for our Covid vaccination tomorrow! My mental health nurse scheduled us both!

21 Likes

Great! Do you know which one? I got the Pfizer vaccine this morning.

3 Likes

No, no idea yet.

1 Like

That’s great news! You must be so relieved.

I had my first dose this afternoon. It was the Pfizer vaccine.

I’m so glad to see these vaccination threads in this community.

7 Likes

Awesome!

Even more awesome that both of you are getting it.

3 Likes

Update, got to add my daughter in! So we have all the older people in the family vaccinated soon.

6 Likes

So happy for you! I just got the Pfizer vaccine this morning. I had no side effects and am honestly relieved that I didn’t have a reaction I was afraid to get the vaccine. I’m not sore and I don’t feel sick at all. But I got the flu shot and tetanus shot and I was ok.

3 Likes

We’re ahead of the schedule President Biden set for dispensing vaccinations, but people are relaxing too soon. The number of cases of covid 19 is increasing in fifteen states. Like Dr. Fauci said, “Let’s don’t spike the ball on the five yard line.”

3 Likes

Im getting the ‘Derna tomorrow

5 Likes

David got his today! Congrats on getting y’alls tomorrow

4 Likes

Congratulations @ZombieMombie!

2 Likes

I am so friggin’ jealous.

be sure to overmassage the injection site, this will cut down on the duration of the pain the following days. also consider supplementing with vitamin d, vitamin c and zinc to boost your immune system and shorten the amount of time it takes to become effective

2 Likes

Happy to hear I’m also getting my vaccine tomorrow

3 Likes

Well, we got it! Me, my husband, and my disabled daughter.

2 Likes

That’s great!!! I’m on a couple waitlists

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.