Urine bottles

I don’t like them. It’s touch and go whether they’ll be more in the bottle or more on the bed sheets.

1 Like

I went into the ER during covid and was given one. That’s when I tested positive for covid and they gave me a ride in the ambulance to a ward for people that tested positive.

How’s the rehab going @firemonkey ???

I think it is going quite well. I scored 19/20 on a test of how I am doing. I didn’t get 20 as that involves useo
Of a walking stick which I’m not planning to do. The other day I managed to do 18 steps on the practice stairs. Medically I am fit to go home. It now depends on the green light from OT/physio and a care package being put in place.

2 Likes

I hope you’re signed off quickly and can get back home. Rooting for you @firemonkey !!!

2 Likes

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to assist patients because the jugs and pans were just too difficult for them.

I am a firm believer in catheter.

1 Like

I did have a catheter in for several days, but it was taken out when assessed as no longer being needed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.