Upgrades. Super humans

If they were truly like having screens in your eyes or a head up display people who don’t even need glasses/contact would probably wear them. These statistics can change.

I would always prefer glasses as they are cleaner and need less maintainable. The only problem with them is the spots that develop on either side of the nose.

1 Like

BRANDOM AND POSTHUMAN AGENCY: AN ANTI-NORMATIVIST RESPONSE TO BOUNDED POSTHUMANISM - See more at: http://enemyindustry.net/blog/#sthash.vPhoefJ4.dpuf

Interesting to see where the biohackers are going and why. Today biohacking to receive infrared sight, tomorrow…

Because many many many people do not wish to wear glasses . I for one would take preference to contacts because then they would be hidden. And I just don’t like wearing glasses.
And as of course there will be glasses as well. Contacts are just a step beyond glasses

but i also didn’t say they would be the most popular. lol

speaking of technology, my dad told me that microsoft is going to be coming out with some really good stuff soon.

1 Like

Microsoft recently announced the ‘Hololens.’
http://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us

1 Like

Aging is wonderful. You should try it. I’m 73 and loving every moment of it .(Well, almost every moment.)

2 Likes

Please help me!

Do hearing aids count? I have one in my right ear. I only wear it when I have to listen to somebody talk.

I hope I make it to 73 that would be pretty wild

I would read peoples minds , then i wouldn’t haft to wonder what they are thinking or there intentions t words me lol

My roommate was assigning upgrades to everyone she knows. She assigned me the ability to project neon emoji right over my head, specifically glowy pink hearts. She’s probably right, I’d get more use out of that than anything else.

1 Like

Probably have nanobots going throughout my body. I could have extra strength and heal myself.

I would completely upgrade my whole body like Ghost in the Shell.

I would like to be smarter, faster, stronger, less mental.

I used to see floaty things over peoples heads. One person had a big purple dunce hat.

1 Like

I used to see rainbows over people

2 Likes

I miss the hallucinations. They made me feel nice.

We are getting closer:

I already have metal in my bones XD. It hasn’t done me much good. However, it has made me very popular with the TSA. They seem to think I like to hide things inside of my skeleton apparently.

I like to upgrade things around the body. For example, I wanted to be able to turn light bulbs with my hands. Thus, I made the taser gloves! I am serious. I used all kinds of capacitors. However, now I want taser shoes. I will eventually be a walking electrical human. One day. One day. My family and friends think my inventions are crazy btw…

1 Like

Some of this stuff is getting popular.

It looks like Habitica now has over 1 million users:

1 million hyper-motivated cyborgs with enhanced mobile to-do lists and mobile motivational reinforcement systems. That is interesting to me.

Never forgot anything…

1 Like