Update re SZA sux thread

Some of you may remember that my “friends” are going on a cruise Australia to New Zealand on 11/2/16 & they had decided that it would be better that I don’t go because they didn’t want to “look out for me”.
Since then they have being going out together to discuss their NZ holiday “behind my back” - I only know because they are on Facebook & I am linked to them. We usually go out together & now I am being left out. I am feeling a little sad & of course envious.
Now these “friends” do Folk Art with me & I don’t think I can cope with them discussing the trip while we are doing Folk Art.
Folk Art is my outlet & I do enjoy it. I live on my own with my dog and cat so I like to do something creative & social.
Thank you for letting me vent.

3 Likes

I hate to be negative but in my experience, whenever three people are close friends, two of them will eventually gang up on the third. I’m sorry for being so pessimistic.

Yeah I know but this is 4 people ganging up on me. You know I would do anything for them - my mum says I’m a real softy.

Time to find new friends.

I’d love if you’d share some of your Folk Art with us here. :smile:

1 Like

■■■■ em I got a cat too you are my friend too because we have something in common.