Update on the glasses

it’s interesting… the brain really does adapt…

Headaches are long gone… I can take my glasses off and after only a couple minutes now it’s like it was before… put them back on and my mind adjusts even quicker…

There is some object distortion that occurs with the glasses off now… due to the stigmatism… it’s quite strange…

but all the same… I’m happy…

Got 20 minutes until sunrise… and the about an hour and a half of biking with a few stops along the way…
Pick up some cash, pay my tags and taxes, check in with the food assistance place…

Already dressed for it and prepared… but… 20 minutes yet before it gets light out.

How are oyu all doing this morning.

1 Like

Good to hear the glasses are working! I’ve been lucky so far. My whole family wears them. 42 may be the year though :wink:

1 Like

Well I did it!

Biked well over 10 miles…

Rewarding myself with a few beers and a cheeseburger… Then it’s bed time. (been awake since 9 pm last night)…

It’s been a good day.

2 Likes

Nice work, B! Very impressed!

1 Like

Ah felt great… I’ve gotten to the point I can legitimately get around town on the bike now… might take up to 45 minutes… my town is 7mi by 7mi square…

I also got approved for a whopping 16$ in food stamps a month… hahahah

cracks me up… but that’s my bread and butter (literally)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.