Update on recall of community treatment order

So it finally come to head and my pdoc recalled my CTO. 4 police officers turned up at my house as well as community nurse and told me they were taking me to hospital, after 5 Minutes 2 left because I wasn’t being confrontational so I’m left with 2 officers who were very nice, they phoned for ambulances as the police don’t normally take people to hospital unless them being combative, anyway we wait 1 hour for ambulance to come and it doesn’t so the police take me to hospital which is 50 minuets away, I was cooperative all the way. Got to hospital and argued a bit, they did the injection with me protesting talked to the oncall pdoc who I know from many sections in the past, try not and talk about the conspiracy against me, she asks the normal questions and she releases me of the recall. She said because it’s been 3 weeks since my last Invega injection the potentness as wore out and as well as having the injection today I will have to go for a top up next week for the top up , which I’m refusing and the police won’t get me this time as it’s not there jurisdiction because today was more courtesy… which I’m going to refuse again, they have no way to get me to hospital on recall and I’m going to 100 disengage from services. So that’s the update.

2 Likes

Good luck on your battle. You do seem better on the injection. Hopefully the community and you can both get what you want.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.