Update on meeee

33 days sober today…living in a sober house…having a good time sober. Its been easy to be sober. Rehab ■■■■■■■ sucked though. Was a garbage place IMO. It wasnt the idea of being sober or rehab in general just this one ■■■■■■■ place was horrible…o well im out of it now and living in the sober house for 3 days now.

first week i told them a bit of my life story without suggesting anything and They gave me a DID diagnosis and PTSD and also they said i wasnt psychotic but i have to disagree with their claims

because DID is caused in the first 6-7 years of life by prolonged trauma according to google. Im pretty sure i didnt have that at all. I have PTSD and i have OCD too and schizoaffective disorder actually resonates with me now that im sober. But DID many the symptoms resonates with me but not the cause of it.

i take abilify 25 mg luvox 50 mg and naltrexone 50 mg

keeps me pretty stable now

heres a song i made

i drastically improved my song writing ability in sobriety so far. Brings me back to 2011 when i was sober for a bit and writing real good stuff.

sobriety is real good for an addict if they could get to the level that they are ready for it

and ready i am

the insanity behind using has been lifted and im grateful. it now makes much more sense to be sober and im confident that i wont relapse but it is indeed still early

10 Likes

5 Likes

SSSS

Some stupid sober selfies

8 Likes

i read 1200+ pages in rehab in less than a month

mostly buddhism and poetry i also learned how to meditate and do tai chi

4 Likes

Glad your out of rehab. One step at a time and well done on staying sober. It’s not easy for most.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your sobriety and good luck on maintaining it. You may have read my story about addiction and my life. You may not have or you may have forgotten it. I got clean and sober in 1990 in AA. I was a crack addict and when I got clean and sober my life changed for the better. When I got clean, then came the jobs, the cars, school and living independently. It’s really worth it to get clean and live clean. If you try AA or NA it’s a really good way to get a good life and live an honest and productive life. Good luck.

Congratulations on your sobriety and nice to see you still check-in every now and then on this forum.

wow good job on the newfound sobriety…!! good man…cool.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the song. @Jonnybegood here’s some of my experience, strength & hope; I run towards positive things; I run towards things like art, people, volunteering, and writing. I don’t run away from my demons.

Keep up the music!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.