Update on Crystal’s (my) situation

I currently live in a foster home. My friend lives here too so it’s okay to me… although bc of school I would like to live somewhere else.
I’m still on meds and only had mild paranoia recently.
Sorry for being attention seeking and being offending to others…

24 Likes

Hi Crystal thanks for the update :slight_smile: hope you’re doing okay

2 Likes

Been a long time @Crystal-Cotton . Hope you stick around and keep us updated. Glad you are doing ok.

1 Like

I was wondering how you were! Glad you checked in and are okay.

1 Like

Visited a dentist on Tuesday… it went well.
also waiting for an appointment with my new psychiatrist. It’s gonna take a few weeks which is ok to me.
Regards to school I’m doing okay but have to self study chemistry and few other subjects and its seeming difficult for me.
otherwise i’m feeling good.

6 Likes

Nice to hear from you. You sound better. You was a PIA for a while lol.

Glad your doing ok x

2 Likes

Glad to hear things are going okay. Who else lives in your foster home with you?

7 people live here + the staff members

1 Like

Do you have a roommate or your own room?

No roommates lol

Oh that must be nice. I’m glad you’re in a safe space for yourself. Still interested in calculus? I passed my class and got an A.

1 Like

Yeah I’m interested in calculus but I realised that to understand it really you need to have good knowledge of trigonometry (and algebra) first…
I lack knowledge of trig so I should study it first probably

2 Likes

Hi @Crystal-Cotton glad you are doing better, hope the studying goes well.

1 Like

I think trig is more confusing than calculus. Calculus is just spicy algebra. Trig you have to get used to thinking in degrees and the unit circle and all

2 Likes

i struggle with the unit circle and trig identities stuff. also geometry

1 Like

Me too. I had to basically just work on memorizing the stuff I was confused about.

1 Like

one thing that worries me is covid19 since I’m on clozapine… hopefully I won’t get it
yes i’m very young but I also happen to be overweight which is no good to covid

2 Likes

What’s pia?

Glad you are in a safe place.

Pain in the Arse lol. 12511515

1 Like