Schizophrenia.com

Update on bebe🥺

So… at my last ultrasound (on Thursday) they told me they could only see one artery in the umbilical cord☹️ Not totally sure what that means… just know there’s supposed to be more than one. They wanna keep an eye on her growth but for some reason they didn’t schedule another ultrasound till middle of November… meh. I tried asking for one sooner but they didn’t want to… hoping everything will be fine…

10 Likes

They don’t sound too worried, which is a good thing.

4 Likes

Yeah… true…

But of coarse I’m worried lol

@everhopeful

4 Likes

Congratulations again @Human
Hopefully everything will be fine.

3 Likes

Thanks Wave!

@Wave

1 Like

I’m sorry you have this stress, I hope everything goes fine.

2 Likes

Thank you Leafy🥺

@leafy

1 Like

Hope its nothing serious.

2 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated!

@Aziz

2 Likes

Things will be okay. Don’t worry.

3 Likes

Thanks Luna🌹

@LunaNoir

1 Like

İ didn t understand exactly if its good or bad news but if its good news congratulations.:pray:

2 Likes

Definitely not good news lol…

But thank you anyways!

@Dustypages

2 Likes

Welcome to motherhood. Now you get to worry for the rest of your life.

5 Likes

:joy: LOL, can’t wait to worry for the rest of my life…

2 Likes

Honestly if the folks at the doctors office weren’t concerned then you’re probably fine

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t help but in the back of my mind be like “what if they’re trying to purposely let my baby die” :grimacing: but I have to tell myself those are just paranoid thoughts

@Loke

That must be awful :disappointed: to have such thoughts. If you’re that concerned I would call your ob/gyn and have them explain it to you

4 Likes

Good idea… I’ll ask them at my next appointment… don’t really feel like being a burden and calling

1 Like

And your protective instinct will be with you for life and I only know this bc my dad will still hold out his arm in front of me before we cross a street. Not all the time but I’ve seen it many times. :joy:

3 Likes