Update on 20 day no ap challenge

@flameoftherhine sorry if we’re all bombarding you with advice and questions. It’s just that we all care about you and are worried about you.

1 Like

Sorry for leaving questions un answered I was trying to distract my self with a video game…it was hard to focus on both…

No problem. It’s good to hear from you. I think finding activities to distract yourself is a good strategy.

Do you think you will be able to post any video game clips on the forum? Would that make you feel any better?

2 Likes

I was trying to record some multiplayer last night on that samurai game I’ve been playing…but the match ups are random and the average gamer is terrible…the multiplayer ends if one of you dies so I was either doing all the work while they followed and collected all the loot…or they would run head first into large groups of enemies and would die before I could save them…lol…I got zero awesome 2 player footage…

And single player I’m stuck 2 mins further in than my last video showed where the bats pushed me off the cliff…the games difficulty becomes omg harder and it was already in the top 2 hardest games I’ve played in recent years…

Holy crap this update was larger than my no meds update sorry @anon84763962 lol

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s tough, I wonder why you’re only getting matched up with crud players? The game must know you’re good and is trying to use you as an example to them!

Those damn bats.

Don’t apologise, I really like following your gaming!

I’m not even that good at it lol…and its a function to allow newer players to call in more experienced help…but most of the players seem to have zero patience or strategy lol…

1 Like

That’s just frustrating!

Ah I had no real expectations on the multiplayer its still fun showing the ones who will stick with it my strategies…anyway how’s life @anon84763962?

1 Like

My sleep has been really disruptive recently. I’ve been waking up around 1am the past two mornings.

Other than that, everything is good.

Work is going really well, although I’m still waiting to hear the outcome of the review into whether I can stay with my current team or if I have to go back to the old horrible team.

I got to submit my own statement with reasons why I think I should stay in this current team and I also submitted a medical certificate from my psychiatrist saying work with the old horrible team is dentrimental to my mental health and recovery.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

How are you doing? Are you finding the DID symptoms are flaring up a bit more? I’m worried about you.

1 Like

I hope you get to stay with your new team…it could be the stress of that situation causing your sleep disturbances…

I’m afraid the d.I.d is tricky to monitor unless I wake up in some place odd…I lost 2 hours the other night but I never left the house…locked doors impede my wondering around lost ability lol…I’ll be OK though I made it the vast majority of my life with no meds just gotta channel my inner Buddha and muscle through the next 14 days…

Well we’ll all be right here for support. I’m glad you’re locking your doors to impede your wandering. It must be scary losing time like that.

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t believe your pdoc would leave you hanging like that. I certainly hope you get on medication soon. I hope these few days won’t be too taxing.