Up to 25 cups of coffee a day safe for heart health, study finds

4 cups of coffee and I get sickly.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

:dizzy_face:

4 Likes

There was a thread on here the other day that gave a completely different number. 25 sounds like overkill. There is no way I could drink that much coffee.

1 Like

Didn’t Bruce Springsteen write a song called 'Pissing for the USA " ? :slight_smile:

I think they are talking about “normal” people although I doubt a normal person would drink that much. I associate the consumption of caffeine with delayed anger so I rarely touch it. Other guys have coffee for breakfast with no food to add to it.

1 Like

This article is beyond ridiculous. Just because drinking that much coffee won’t damage your arteries doesn’t mean it won’t damage anything else (like maybe your entire excretory and endocrine systems). Am I missing something?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.