Up before noon club

This is the first time in awhile that ive woken up before noon. Its time to celebrate by not falling back asleep lol😂.

The yawns tho and general lethargy is killer.

10 Likes

I rarely ever wake up before noon. I need to get on a better sleep schedule.

1 Like

In Sept I have to wake up by 7:30am to get the kids to school so I need to practice that.
Over summer I’ve been going to bed late and waking up late. Not looking forward to the early mornings.

1 Like

I hear ya. Those yawns coupled with depression are the perfect recipe for warming the fart sack.

1 Like

I’ve been getting up at 12 ish for months now. In early may I woke at 8 am or 9 for like a week or 2, then I relapsed. I sleep at around 2-4 am getting 8 to 10 hours sleep though. As long as I don’t sleep 12 hours, I am fine. I would like to go to bed at 12 am and wake at 9 am and actually eat breakfast again. I haven’t had cereal in so long. :’(

I want cornflakes, whole milk, and banana slices.

1 Like

I usually get up b4 9 regardless of when I go to bed.

1 Like

I’m normally up before 5am, normally go to bed around 9pm

1 Like

I usually get up at 6am every morning.

Rise n shine :sunny::rainbow:

1 Like

I wake up around 11am and I’m still tired…
My mom says I’m lazy, but I’m not. I’m just really really tired.

1 Like

I was up at 6 for a while, wc and drinking some. Then back to bed and up at 10 for a walk.

1 Like

I go to bed at 10 or 11 each night and wake up at 3 am. I wish I could sleep more.

1 Like

Our normal around here is to wake up around…4-430.

PM.

Bed time is whenever we get there.

Sometimes we sleep the entire day/night into the next day.

It’s 321 AM now, and we just went to the store to pick up some milk so we can eat some cereal, tonight its "Honey bunches of oats.
Funny name for some corn flakes with almond slices.

1 Like

I go to bed at 8:30-9:30 Pm and wake up at 3:30 for transport into work.

2 Likes

I go to bed at midnight, then I’m up at 7 or 8. Then I take risperidone at 9 and am way sleepy for 6 hours. Looking at changing med times

1 Like

I go to bed early and get up really early. I have been getting up around 4 am as it’s winter and my alarm is set for 5am. Early works for me but we are all different. I think the important thing with sz is routine. If your taking your meds same time everyday your body gets into a routine and that is something I think helps a lot.

2 Likes

I usually get up around 6am.

1 Like

I’m sorry your mom doesnt understand what happens to people with this illness. They can need alot more sleep than normies and negative symptoms can be mistaken for laziness.

1 Like

I need to join this club, I’m tired of waking up in the afternoon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.