Up at 2:15 a.m.in California on a wet Monday morning. No work!

6 Likes

came for the “wet,” stayed for music videos…

1 Like

I’m just watching ‘Herbie the love bug’ on regular TV.

1 Like

Have all the lakes and rivers been replenished? I know California was going through a severe drouth. I guess there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

1 Like

Our street has been on the news 3 times this year for flooding, funny to have my brothers calling me at 6 AM to ask about our house since they saw it on the news.

@Csummers How’s the flooding situation in your area today? We currently have flash flood warnings in the county where I live. It’s raining buckets. :umbrella:

1 Like

The old one or the remake with Lindsey Lohan.? It may be hard to believe but when I saw the original when it first came out it was one of the biggest hit movies around.

At least it’s not flooding, the creek rose 5 ’ since last night, but it’s only raining lightly for now.

It’s was the remake of herbie the love bug, still cute movie. What year did the original come out?

Mama Cass looks like my last therapist. :smile:

Somebody once told me mama cass had a really sad life story.

1 Like

Yes I heard the same thing @Jimbob
I don’t know her life story.

1 Like

We just now (4:30 pm) got a flash flood warning (while watching music videos on some lousy MTV knock-off show).
Anyways, I would have to look it up but I’m lazy and tired right now. My educated guess is that the original came out in the late sixties or early seventies. It wasn’t as good as Mary Poppins or Bambie.

She did not choke to death while eating a ham sandwich which is still a common belief to this day. She was obese and died in her sleep at age 32 of heart failure.

1 Like

lucky I exercise