Schizophrenia.com

Unusual story but relevant to some schizo

How I came into schizo: I had nervous breakdown after woman I met was introducing around her sexual abuser, then scare the women into doing whatever they would for her abuser. In exchange, this sex abuse victim was no longer being harmed but she got some friends treated savagely and tormented for 30 years now. Local cops ignore this group who almost play the police like the keystones…but this is another story without any end as the local media outlets and support groups will not allow good enough networking of victims to bring an end to this. So, this sex abuser is still picking women off the dating sites and still having his day in restraining order court with a good attorney and ruined victim even has Discounted Legal Aide refuse her advice.

But, I digress. I got to know a lot about this group in the few years the woman was working me over. She has an extensive group of former victims who are problems for new victims in order for some relief. Including trespassing & vandalism…

After woman had my keys to take care of my pet, the animal began to act traumatized. Then, all hell broke lose in my home while I was away with stuff moving around, trash returning then belongings ruined enmass. Neighbors also witnessed a few strangers coming and going but refused to get involved as they had a little drug side business…I linked some of these strangers back to the original witch but was never able to keep all the trespassers off my property. One person was picking the trash during the night wearing her hoodie up while the garbage was in the yard, 30’ from the roadside. Then some debries from ruined stuff that was cleaned up & thrown up started to show up in closed drawers, coat pockets in the closet…etc…

I had a habit of an evening walk with my little dog, sometimes accompanied by the garbage guy. Funny thing about screwed up cities but once, really late in the day a lone trash truck showed up for only my garbage as I was returning from walking my dog. Only my cart was poured into the trash truck and he drove down the street and left my neighborhood to enter the nearby highway… I was using one of the smaller trash haulers at the time. As I recall, this was ALSO NOT the final trash pickup to get my cart for the last time as I was moving…but I left within a few months thereafter.

This is my reassurance to you…I have dejunked my home and still insist on keeping it clean, although some friends who have a similar story now live in a dirty hoarder house for whatever reason. I do not keep a lot of display items as it all just begins to own me as circles show up in the dust and I live alone…I am trying to keep some basic computer equipment running so I can work from home now…I purchase most stuff second hand or clearance as I never made much money and always had a rainy day sometimes…There is no other way to survive this.

Things were not better down the road. I found a larger city with more ruined people but no assistance so it was an angry & threatening place with very sicko workers sometimes…I found a smaller town with a bully trying to make some people act up to gang stalk/cause stalk/thought broadcast as hatred spread. Another family new to town actually had a nervous breakdown shortly after the move and no relief from the small town locals on the social crap either…these left quickly. My little town job turned disgusting as someone passive aggressive pulled some jokes in my workplace where I ran around at frantic pace anyway… I was making just over minimum wage. I was always treated nicely to my face as a worker there but some of the customers were mistreated as a rule by others. I saw this sometimes just to remind me…

There is some safety in knowledge. Be well. Pick your friends and business wisely … Just let the rest pass you by and believe in Karma.