Unsure what to do about Vacation to Sri Lanka

I have Sri Lanka booked for November but keep thinking what about if I go in March instead. its the same price for flights and accommodation.

The thing that makes me want to in March is that I can afford it so why wait? And if I wait until November I’ll be over the disability benefit theshold for savings in my personal accounts. The way my saving money I can always go abroad again in November.

Whats putting me off is that I’m overweight and wanted to lose some weight before I go and my IBS plays up a little bit.

Should I wait or go in March. What would you do?

1 Like

It must be good to live the high life. I can’t even afford to go to the kitchen for a glass of milk.

6 Likes

Sounds like you have done quite well out of it being able to save so much!

May as well spend it if they will take it away by November

1 Like

Thought you blew a month of income just recently hanging out and were gonna save up again?
NVM - I see about savings.

I have decided. I’m defiantly going in March to Sri Lanka. I can’t book flights yet as passport is locked in the office. I just booked accommodation and travel insurance. I got quoted £1306.56 just for the 28 days from a compere site for 28 days away. I kid you not. I did a bit off googling and managed to find a price for £757.21 but this is an annual insurance.

Since I’m going to Ireland, Isreal, Italy this works out cheaper. Just alone for Israel for was £250 so this works out better. I’m excited now. Going on the 1st of March,

Hey man, would you like to trade problems??

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.