Unsubscribeing --> Submit

The crowd in my mind laughted when I told them Unsubscribe --> Submit. I have named people as “Rytter” who still do what you’ve asked them to stop, no matter what.
Anyway, I have been cleaning all my walls and closets for 8 days in row. This place is really clean now. And it’s good for me to physically push myself as much as possible. Good stuff!

Also, one of the guys in my mind has been torturing me for years with “but poople don’t work” sentence. I today digged out my document and read it loud to them which states: I am 80% disabled to work and that this decision is in accordance with the law of Europian Parlament. So yeah, I legally get paid and don’t have to WORK!

2 Likes

hey man i like ur music…!!! they are cool…!!!:om_symbol:

1 Like

Not sure about you, but I feel that being SZ is a heck of a lot harder than ‘Work’ because after 8 hours, you can clock out and go home.

I’m pretty sure I have earned every penny of my ‘not-work’ check I get every month.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I have to upload about 50 more tracks there too, after I’ve mastered them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly - our work seems to be not getting new psychosis/going crazy and damn hell it’s harder than a work.

1 Like

they’re going to train you like a dog if you don’t raise the medicine.

Good for you. You are cleaning up. Something must have happened to make you want to give order to your place.

1 Like