Unstable frustrated mood, impulses and suspiciousness

fearing some symptoms of relapse

1 Like

i’m not experiencing any voices or delusions but i can’t be around people wonder if it’s just christmas and the weather

2 Likes

Are you feeling particularly anxious @Three … could be you’re feeling a little blue and it could be the season… I’m sorry and I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

That’s a good sign.

But maybe it might be worth having a chat with your psychiatrist if you feel like you might be heading for a relapse.

1 Like

@everhopeful @Milly want to wander the streets because of needing exercise
that’s a major thing i do when i’m unwell
but just not being able to go out with the weather

@everhopeful @Milly also i stopped taking procyclidine after 30 years
it’s made me sleep long with vivid dreams
im comfortable in my stomach
which has made me be able to lie in after 15 years of not being comfortable lying down - i had disturbed sleep for 10 years because of agitation
now i can sleep and i guess extreme frustration following extreme relaxation

it’s mainly the extreme frustration it’s just like torture

1 Like

i think suspicious of people’s motives and not being able to stand anyone or my own company

@everhopeful @Milly sorry pin holing you both

Does your psychiatrist know ?

1 Like

@everhopeful they discharged me to my gp whom i haven’t been in touch with
the side effects are unbelievable i want to try without
it’s been over 2 weeks any detox should soon be over ive only had some slight movement symptoms in my life
with health anxiety as a younger person i thought i had unusual movements because i was so afraid of it almost nothing has returned because almost nothing was there in the first place

1 Like

@everhopeful it also caused breathlessness which has gone away

1 Like

a few small minor visual hallucinations and some foreboding
if i’m about to relapse though clarity goes away

I’m really sorry, , maybe it’s time for a med adjustment…??.. it’s a good sign you aren’t experiencing hallucinations and delusions but it might be worth contacting your gp to let them know how you feel … I don’t know where you are but they are the first point of call in the UK to refer you on.

1 Like

thank you ish
yes i’m in uk
i’m going to have to check on wednesday x

In this case, are you able to contact the crisis team? See what they say… If it is making you this anxious and agitated, it’s worth giving them a call.

1 Like

i think 111 is rubbish
i’ll look for other numbers i do have it in my file at home i’m at mums

No not 111… there is a specific number for the crisis team for mental health services but it also depends on where you are…

1 Like

i’ll have a look for other numbers x

1 Like

thanks ish !!
i spoke to someone
said i might get a video consultation after calling me back to talk again tomorrow