Unknown unknown

I’m on depakote too and would never think of trying to replace it with nuts. That is nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

26 :boom:15151515151515

Nerver heard about fluephazine

1 Like

It’s a older generation drug. I’m on invega as well

I see. Im also on 2 aps, much better for me.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just adjusting to it today, sucked all the energy out.

But it’s better than losing my concentration and stuff

In the morning I just take 250mg depakote= 750mg total

1 Like

Can already tell big difference cause I have energy, not laying on bed anymore and can smile. I just need to get depakote in case I start feeling mania

I just read that you can’t just stop depakote cause it can cause seizures

So “you need to get depakote” but you stopped taking it?!? That doesn’t make since, you can also take a seizure too as one of the withdrawal signs.

Edit: you beat me to the punch! Get back on it

I ran out and the clinic wasen’t open this Friday. I have two left for Sunday I think

1 Like

Oh well don’t get used to being off it, the clear feelings are only temporary then you crash. Trust me

1 Like

I just don’t want to be on 1000mg anymore and lay on bed

1 Like

Ask about depakote D.R. It did the opposite for me, I get motivation from it. Before I was on it I stopped doing all household chores, spent time doing nothing. And a few days after taking it, it lifted my mood, I switched from coffee to tea in the morning, and got up to do things early.

1 Like

I’m planning my diet for mood and energy so I can get most out of my days

1 Like

That’s good. I stay away from a lot of sugar and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. See if you can go on the DR though it’s different than XR. Not sure how, but I took XR for a month in 2013 and I felt dragged down

1 Like

That’s how I’ve been all time since taking invega with depakote xr

1 Like

I just wonder how good of a stabilizer is within invega? Off label it’s even prescribed for bipolar mania

1 Like

If I get my mood diet right I might do good without depakote if invega just blocks enough of mania

1 Like

That’s for your pdoc to know. Me personally, was very manic with just invega alone

1 Like

I’m not getting mania at least now. Feeling ok but back to bed

1 Like

Feeling hypomania and radiating heat. No racing thoughts

1 Like