Unknown unknown

I’m anticipating feeling better. It’s almost 6pm. I might take all my new meds and fall asleep for the night…

7 Likes

Had a euphoric feeling. First time since I was a kid that I was able to understand the weatherman. I only took the new meds early to test it out, plus I wanted some relief. Now, I just took my regular meds on top of the new meds. I think I’m fighting the tiredness because I don’t want to hear voices and lose my thought pattern before falling asleep. Just waiting to slip under ZzZzzz’s out of the blue.

I have in my head that this med is going to make me hear.voices because it’s slowing down my thoughts, does that happen to people? I just heard “leave me alone” in a whisper. I promised myself I wouldn’t get in this mind state but maybe I’m just tired.

Which new meds?

1 Like

Fluphenazine and cogentin. It’s making my hands really dry, I can’t tap my phone screen right, and my eyes are really heavy. My pdoc said I can split the dose half in morning and half at night, then I made the decision with her to take it all at night, she prescribed the full dose in one pill and on the bottle it says night, so I don’t think I can split it up. Decision done and over with. I wanted to be sedated but it’s not a calming sedated. It’s a sedation with voices

1 Like

I guess I’m fine. My.mind is just really blank. Bye

I’m drinking plenty of chamomile tea to calm myself. Hallucinating voices

2 Likes

That’s good. I don’t understand it all my pdocs put me on really high doses. I don’t understand how they just know by talking to me for 15min, to put me on the highest dose of a neuroleptic along with the 234mg invega. I just looked up the doses and that is a very high dose. I must have schizophrenia really bad because it’s not the first time a pdoc did that to me

I only heard two so far

I took fluphenazine. What dose are you on? I also take Cogentin. I say go to sleep if that’s how you’re feeling. You’ll feel better in the morning (or afternoon if you sleep late).

1 Like

I think I may be hypochondriac cause I’m been obsessing about research of problems I have.

1 Like

10mg. Ok night 1515

1 Like

Well from what I understand you’ve been trying all different things to change your brain chemistry, I say just let meds work… Your not on invega long. The first 4 months I was on it was hell. Just be patient

1 Like

I took more so don’t worry about the dose

1 Like

Oh ok, I just woke up. I’m just eating leftover pizza. Then I’m going to try and go back to bed. My mind feels more at ease with just one night

2 Likes

I thought you might feel better just knowing you got what you needed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you got sleep without clonazepam?

No I asked my pdoc if I can at least lower the dose, and she said no. So I take 1mg every night
Nighttime: 500mg depakote, 1mg Klonopin, 1mg cogentin, 10mg fluphenazine. So with all those I got sleep

2 Likes

@Winterblues helped me to quit taking depakote. Invega is already a mood stabilizer so I probably won’t need depakote. Now I’ll just eat serotonin rich foods to keep the depression away.

https://hher24.com/cashews-and-depression/

Cashews contain mood-stabilizing vitamins: B6, magnesium, niacin, and even tryptophan. B6 helps convert the tryptophan into serotonin and helps magnesium enter into the body’s cells. It’s the synergy of these nutrients that helps with depression; researchers claim that if you eat two or more handfuls of cashews per day, you will get enough tryptophan to alter and elevate your mood.

I most definitely CANNOT get off any of my meds. Not depakote by any chance. That stuff saves me from slipping into complete loss of contact and not knowing what’s going on around me. I slip very deep into psychosis

Also allergic to nuts

How old Are you?

1 Like