Unicorns, rainbows, and snow covered mountains?

I try to think about dream like things a lot like unicorns and mystical things like that? I guess because I am always looking for good things to paint? Anyways, what images or thoughts keep you cheery?

1 Like

Baby animals. Can’t help but smile at a picture of an adorable baby animal.

Puppies, kittens, bear cubs…whatever ya got.

1 Like

I just came across this image for those who want to smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wore a similar suit as Mrs. Puddleduck in the 2nd grade.

3 Likes

I think about werewolves and dragons a lot, but, like, nice ones. I just love fantasy creatures, so they’re often on my mind.

1 Like

I’m a little more geometric… I love the color blue…

Underwater… looking up.

Sunset over Colman pool

This is what lifts my mood greatly. All things underwater.

2 Likes

Looking at pictures of my dog makes me crack a smile :smiley:

kitty cats, especially sleeping ones they’re so cute when they’re sleeping. :smile: I also love fresh snow falling in the winter, like the first real snow fall…not just the typical dusting type snow, but building a snow man type snow…never built a snow man before though…but have had plenty of snowball fights.

1 Like

The beauty of light in the dark of night, the crisp, clean air of autumn, autumn foilage, French Impressionism

1 Like

I love pictures of lighthouses, they remind me of the qualities I want in my life, and make me feel happy :smile:

1 Like

My sis is all about lighthouses…

Lighthouses over a calm sea means she’s being optimistic…

tiny light houses in an angry sea means she’s feeling cut off, and trying to stand up to something all consuming…

Big isolated lighthouses means she’s trying to get a point across… to shine a light in hopes that someone understands her idea and it catches on…

I’ll get a picture of a light house with the words… “This should explain everything” written on it… and I hate to say it… but it doesn’t explain anything sometimes.

Lighthouses huh? You guys should visit then. We’ve got our share here. I would totally been a lighthouse keeper back in the day. Now they are nearly all automated and looked after by the coastguard but back in the day someone needed to live there and keep the light. I think I would have been ideal for this job.

1 Like