Unfortunately I Did Not Communicate My Intention Thoroughly Enough

You let me back in.

I blame it on myself. I was labled learning disabled in elementary school, and I have to take that account, when ever I deal with authority figures, such as bosses, doctors, and moderators.

I am going to try to be clear about my intentions as I can be as a disabled person.

The only reason I WOULD come back here, is to check and see if you would let me in again and to verify that you are learning disabled too.

My whole life has been reduced to the point where it is my mission and responsibility to not only destroy this websites presense on the internet, but also of the Hearing Voices Network, and Mad In America as well. I got nothing at ALL from the many years and lextures I got from your greedy ■■■■■■■ asses.

I am so ■■■■■■■ learning disabled, I intend to make it impossible for anyone to learn anything from you. I will use every ■■■■■■■ technique know by the devil and god, to ■■■■ your programing schedule.

ARE WE CLEAR about my intentions. OR do I have to spread the word to conteract your spread lips and legs online!

You really, really have it in your head you can destroy the forum by posting ridiculous stuff?

Seriously. We got bombed by hackers on the regular.

I’m debating if it is even worth it to take the effort to ban you.

You germinate drug addicts and fasten yourself to any ■■■■■■■ delusion pseudo doctors called psychiatrists or psychologists cook up to to keep the gold shouveled up atop the dragon hoard.

■■■■ YOU and the HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!

Well, sorry you feel that way. Maybe you can spend some time on other forums, anything to help you calm down.

I want your ■■■■■■■ dog and pony show, with all unicorny ■■■■■■■■ materialistic scientology, off the internet. period. End of LECTURE.

Chill out @mister_lister

1 Like

Those are lofty goals from someone who is likely so low functioning that he needs to be reminded to wipe after a number two. d00d. Take your freakin’ meds and get back to the old you that was a whole person.

4 Likes

@mister_lister is not banned. He is silenced until tomorrow.

I suggest anger management. He is able to read responses. If you have suggestions on how to manage anger or would like to say why you love this site, go for it. Perhaps he will utilize the tips or come to understand why this site is so useful.

1 Like

He was a worthy member of these forums. It would be great if he could return to being that.

4 Likes

Take it from someone who knows all about rage, you’ve got to get your feet back on the ground man

I hope you have a counsellor or someone you can talk to, who will walk through it with you

1 Like

All I can say is that you don’t need to bring anger to this site. I understand why you are. So, you can let it eat you up inside, or choose to rise above it and do what you need to be at peace and happy with yourself and others. You aren’t well right now, but you could be.

2 Likes

Soon, they will capture you and force antipsychotic injections on you or zap your brain with ect if you continue on without seeking help muahhahaha xD

1 Like

I agree 100% lol