Schizophrenia.com

Uncomfortable at work

hi. sometimes it seems like people there are purposely hurting my feelings, but in a big way.

i come home from work so exhausted.

my super and i discussed it and i might get some help with it. i feel so relieved. after all these years of suffering.

have they no shame? hurting a person with sz of all things? and cancer?

judy

3 Likes

I used to get badly affected by people I once worked with, so can sympathise.

In the end I had to seek alternative employment.

Hope you can work through this

1 Like

thanks fade to black. i cannot get another job no fault of my own. too much to describe and explain here of what happened to me in this community.

i already decided i don’t want to ever retire.

judy

1 Like

In your previous work environment were you around your other working staff all the time?

I find i do ok for brief periods around people in an office setting 1-2 hours. 3 or more i get pretty toasted having to talk and put on a good face.

Atleast my new job I’m out and about a lot never in one place for too long. Just some meetings to deal with once a week.

@ifeelblessed hope you find more comfort at work.
It’s tough for us to deal with working environments

1 Like

Yep it was super stressful as I was in an office most of the time. Plus the commute was an hour each way!

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: I’m sorry to hear this may God give you the strength to carry on. Try doing some reading it will strengthen you and fill your heart with love

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.