Ultimate Decision

My ultimate decision is " I have decided never to get married ".

Earlier I thought I would get a job and find a good looking girl and marry her. But, now I’ve decided never to get married.

If I do get married babies will again carry my junk genes.

So in my opinion I must never ever have babies. So, I’m never ever getting married.

If I ever want to get the attention of a cruel deity to take my exact words and turn them completely around, I will use the word “Never.”

Any time I utter that rare word, it’s as if the ears perk up and listen for whatever I’d promised to Never do- and they’d go to the ends of this earth to make darn sure that whatever it was I would NEVER do, and make it exactly what I did.

1 Like

I am fed up with failures in life. I love children and I don’t want my junk genes to be born again. So never…

Lots of thing can happen that may change your opinion of never…but nothing wrong with thinking this way now.

1 Like

I totally agree with you. May be I will hit a jackpot and get married. It’s possible. For now I’ve closed the door on marriage.

I feel the same way, no marriage, no kids for me either.

1 Like

Though I’m everhopeful of hitting a jackpot. lol yeah

1 Like

Anything is possible in life, just don’t let that word “Never” keep you from getting that potential “Jackpot.”

2 Likes

must agree…

it’s not for everyone. The best way to date is to meet everyone, talk to everyone, and not say,

I’m here to meet a wife. You won’t do it. Women should be shocked when you propose.

1 Like