Ulotaront (SEP-363856) Effective for Negative Symptoms

I think that most of my negatives and cognitive are caused by to much meds. So the solution for me is rather lowering my meds instead of switching to a
Brand new meds.

I hate to be the Debbie downer here, but what if the negative symptoms arenā€™t as bad and the positives arenā€™t well controlled either, just a thought

Sure be nice if it works.

BNSS is the survey given to the participants and asking them to rate how good is the medicine for their negative symptoms, PANSS is the scale the doctor used to see how well the patients react to the medicine.

Well, let the naysayer say what they want, at the end of the day, they are the miserable ones stuck with a medicine for life with nothing working out for themā€¦ If people who are using the medicine are rating that this medicine works for the negative symptoms, it doesnā€™t really matter what the people who arenā€™t using the medicine say

Donā€™t know what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  that means Iā€™m still hopeful for Ulotaront

@Johnnrocato56
Yeah im hoping ulotaront or karxt will be good medications. Another 2 years for karxt to come out and maybe around same time for ulotaront. 2 years is a long wait. Like 700 days. But in the grandscheme of life another 2 years isnt long. I feel bad for the schizophrenics who got it in the 1950s and were forced to take those first gen antipsychotics. At least theres hope for us ppl who just got it recently. Kinda sucks its taking 70 years for a new medication to come out

2 Likes

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they donā€™t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator