Ukraine 15151514

Whats the difference between Europe and Russia?

1 Like

I mean for a
common Ukraine.

The geographic boundaries of Russia encompass both the European and Asiatic worlds. The official boundry between Europe and Asia in that part of the world is the Volga River, pretty far within the boundaries of the Russian nation.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain that Ukraine is entirely within the boundaries of Europe.

2 Likes

Ukraine is on the border with Russia

1 Like

And a large portion of Russia is withing Europe. I’m pretty sure Ukraine is completely within the European continent.

1 Like

Americans talking geography. Very funny

3 Likes

What’s funny about that? You lost me.

2 Likes

Haha. Nice :joy:

15 c

1 Like

What’s that? The temperature in Romania :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No no its the coordinates to romania on the map silly goose egg :grin:

1 Like

Which do you think is worse the invasion of iraq and Afghanistan by America, the withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq by America, or invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Im really not sure but am leaning towards the Russian invasion is worse but keep in mind there is quite a bit of corruption in all 3 of these actions. If only the Americans had picked to arm the people of dictatorships and send special forces to help so the nations own people could have overthrown these despotisms and established democracy.

1 Like

You seem pretty smart @crimby
Great info!

2 Likes

Say what you want about America, we get to chill between Canada and Mexico while the rest of the world literally implodes on itself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.