UK website "Time-to-Change" aims to end mental health discrimination

https://www.time-to-change.org.uk

About us
We are Time to Change, the growing social movement changing how we all think and act about mental health. Still too many people are made to feel ashamed or isolated because they have a mental health problem but we’re here to change that.
https://www.time-to-change.org.uk/about-us

1 Like

How about we get funding and end mental health

I think it is more about education that change people’s heart. I don’t know if they raise fund to end mental health (discrimination), you can talk to them.

No I think you misunderstood I want the end of mental illness not what people may or may not think about it, seems like a waste of money.

1 Like

The brain is a complex organ. The scientists and researchers need to spend more time before the mystery of schizophrenia is unfolded.

Yes, to end mental illness is a bigger ambition than to end mental health discrimination.

1 Like

I think the world is well on the way to ending mental health.
People are behaving more crazy like everyday.

The above, is a joke. Please stand by for future humor.

1 Like

What Opus really mean was “the end of mental illness”, not mental health. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes thanks for pointing that mistake out lol.

1 Like

I went to an interview with them and i thought they’d encourage me. They asked a lot of questions such as what medication am I on and whether I’ll be fit enough for the job by not taking so much sick. I really didn’t like the attitude. Sorry but had to say.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your unpleasant experience.

What kind of job do they offer?

It was with rethink. I had applied for an admin post.

1 Like

I thought I’d tell them because of what they stood for. It’s not the whole organisation but if this is the kind of people they employ…

1 Like

Yes, I understand but hard to put into words. It is like I expect policemen would catch bad people but it upset the public when they caught good people, etc.

They should have cared even more for us, since we are the ones they wanted to protect.

1 Like