Ugh q515151511

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I’m done. Im done wituveverything aaaaaaaggghhhhhhhj

1 Like

Oh my goodness @NeoPolitan02
Can you tell us what happened?

Hahaake a friend why would I be able to do that? Lord knows all I do is annoying people and luss them off. Why would j even hope. Why did u. There’s no point. Fycking stupid

I’m done with everything. I keep messing things up. I messed up my whole social life at school. I’m just ■■■■■■■ done

I don’t why I thought I could ever do this

I can feel them. I can feel the anxiety and the hallucinations on the edge of my mind and they get worse. Slowly almost too hard to tell. But drunk me can’t deny it. I’m getting worse very slowly but I won’t admit it. Because God damnit for once I want to do something right and actually be good enough

I absolutely ■■■■■■■ hate myself and I’m tired of pretending like I don’t.

Can you talk with someone you trust?
Someone irl who can help you.

Talk with your doctor or therapist if you have one.

My husband is sleeping. He’s gotta wake up early. I. Don’t really have a therapist anymore

I have some friends I’m talking to and playing games with. I’m sorry you should probably delete this. I don’t wanna bother anybody. I shouldn’t have said anything

@ninjastar I’m I’m sorry I’m so sorry. I tole myself I’d do better but I’m not sure it’s going to well.

Hahahhaaa why would I even hope. I knew this would happen. I’m a failure a ■■■■■■■ worthless piece of ■■■■. As of j could do anything

I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself. That’s honestly what i think. Deel down inside. I tell people otherwise cause I wanna be good but I’m not. I’m awful. I given all these gifts and I don’t do anything with them

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

https://afsp.org/find-support/

More resources:

Hey, kid. Right now, everything feels terrible for you. That is a feeling, and feelings come and go. It is hard when the feeling is here, but it will not stay forever, and you will feel better. Do you have a safe person nearby that you can talkto for support?

2 Likes

I played some games with some friends. And I think jm feeling a little better. I’m sorry that I bothered you

1 Like

You’re waaay too hard on yourself. You have the right to make mistakes. I doubt if mistakes you make are even your fault.

Hope you keep feeling better and better.

yea i hope you feel better too…

You didnt bother me. I would have been more present to talk with you if i wasn’t exhausted from Sun throwing a tantrum til about midnight.