TW Out of the hospital… AGAIN

Well I was hospitalized again this time for a suicide attempt. 5 police cars showed up at my apartment and paramedics and a fire truck. It was quite overkill. I have the crisis team to thank for that. I ended up needing 4 stitches and they held me in the ER overnight then I got transferred to a very nice hospital where I was for five more days. I’m so tired of being in and out of the hospital. I’m lucky I didn’t lose my job honestly.

4 Likes

Are you going to do partial patient treatment for a while before being solely outpatient?

I’m glad you’re ok

2 Likes

What meds are you on? Suicidal ideation can be a side effect. Did they adjust/change your meds?

2 Likes

I am glad your okay. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re home from the hospital. Sometimes we just need a tune-up. I hope you have good after-care and have a support system in place. Both are worth their weight in gold.

1 Like

I’m on a long list of medications the main ones being Loxapine, Klonopin and Lexapro

1 Like

No I’m back to being home full time and working

1 Like

Do you feel ready for full time work @Hanna_Foxx ?

No but I have no choice

1 Like

Ok. I’m sorry. That really sucks. Are you going to see an outpatient therapist?

I’m sorry youre in a bad place, Hanna. We want you to stay in this world. I hope you can find some good feelings as you move toward recovery, even though you have to work. You’re a good person. Next time call a warm line or a hotline.

2 Likes

I did call a crisis line and they put me on hold for 15 minutes which is when I attempted

I’m sorry that happened. Those guys are jerks. But don’t give up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.