Schizophrenia.com

(TW) life sucks-rant

I’ve been thinking about killing myself by inhaling carbon monoxide.

But I don’t know if my dogs will inhale the smoke and that’ll break my heart if they did.

I can’t think of a less painful way to die but I’ve been thinking about it for a while.

I can’t escape this competitive, burdensome society. We’re expected to get A grades in uni, graduate, then be piled in debt, and work for 8 dollars per hour for a stupid job we didn’t want.

Houses are so expensive (they’re at 800,000 dollars right now for an apt) and there is no way that I can get a house when I get older, because they pay you so low. And you can’t get a pension after you retire without owning a house.

I’m mentally ill and disabled, and there are no accomodations in school. You’re just expected to work your butt off but they don’t even look at you if you are from a less prestigious uni.

Even if I become a therapist, they only pay you 2000 dollars per month. Grad school is 9,000 dollars per semester. I don’t have enough money.

Is it even worth it to live??? In this ■■■■ hole of a society that just sucks life outta ya until you are weak and old…like seriously.

Sometimes I would rather die than live my entire life in poverty.

And they expect you to have a child when you get married, but honestly how can I have a child when I’m broke as ■■■■? They are like “oh lol the birthrate is so low, pls produce children thanks” but how can you even get married or have children when you’re broke as ■■■■?

??? life doesn’t make sense, y’all. And the people in the government don’t care.

■■■■ my life.

I am a failure to launch who has never had a serious relationship and is constantly battling dark thoughts. In a way I know what it feels like. I can’t entirely put myself in your shoes because I live in the USA, but we’re not in the best shape right now. Our handling of Covid was abysmal and we are in recovery. We’re also dealing with a lot of racial tension because people are scared of melatonin.

All that being said, I think we have a responsibility to tough it out and survive until we die old in our beds, if only to keep ourselves in the lives of our families who love us. I know it’s hard but I try to find little things I like about each and every day and focus on those things.

I hope things get better for you soon.

Life is a joke. Don’t take it seriously. Have fun

Life is truly a joke, but people around me take it seriously.

Suicide seems like the best plan. But I feel too scared to die.

I’m thinking of suicide often. It’s silly. Sun inserts suicidal thoughts in my head. I struggle. But I’m trying to laugh with the absurdity of life rather than crying

Suicide isn’t a good solution. There’s a chance there’s no afterlife and if that’s true, you have to believe that any type of existence is so much better than no existence.

This is coming from someone who was in solitary confinement without meds for 5 months losing his mind and banging his head on the walls.

1 Like

The 9 to 5 is a joke for SZs. I’d recommend studying cryptocurrency intensely.

Foolproof strat is putting money in and waiting 3 years. Ideally in a quantum hardened coin. Enjoy the minimum 300% return.

For example, a few months ago I put in 5k and am currently at 20k. I’m expecting to sell at 150k, buy back in a little later and sell again at 10x higher.

I keep waiting for someone to come up with mass produced, cheap, temporary housing that will take care of the basic needs of people and allow them to live relatively comfortably in housing that they would want to stay in for only a couple of years, usually, but which they are allowed to stay in as long as they care to if they want that. Maybe they could use quansett huts. I see a lot of people buying campers to live in as a residence. That tells me something like this is needed.

1 Like

I am sure 3d printed houses will fit that bill. They won’t even necessarily be that rickety.

1 Like

sigh
Me too. I just feel like ■■■■ these days.

Seems like a really rough situation.

We all have a job to do in this world and that is to keep living even if life gets tough. Give the good fight and resist the devil.

2 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

You are in dangerous territory right now. You have a plan, and it is executable. You need the hospital NOW.

1 Like

I agree with @ninjastar. You need to go straight to the ER. Right now!

yea go to the ER… get some help

from what i think of this world is that suicide doesn’t solve anything cause you will come back to this world and need to get through your issues again.

I talked to my pdoc over the phone today and she said to stay home… :frowning:

Can’t your parents help you with buying a house? Can you live on your own?

Living alone isn’t going to solve my problems. As long as the society does not change, I will be stuck in this situation until I die.

See this inspirational video.