Trying to accept what’s going on

My doctor came round today, he’s given me my prescription for abilify and also prn diazepam, i feel a little woozy after taking them!
they almost sent me to hospital because they were worried i was a suicide risk, even though I don’t want to die but i do want this chip out of me.

i’m trying my best to accept that i’m having psychosis which includes delusions, so i may not be chipped at all. which is a relief but also makes me feel funny knowing that everything that felt so real was all made up. :confused:

1 Like

There is no chip

1 Like

i am trying to remember this but it’s hard, i’m fighting with myself

You’re doing really well. Because you have insight into the illness.

Hopefully you get out of this rut quickly

1 Like

That happened to me the first time I was hospitalised. There’s a period of time you have to spend coming to terms with that. It’s part of the recovery process sometimes.

2 Likes

Yea we all go through the same thing man… it’s a trip but I can assure you you’re not chipped. If you can’t convince yourself then at least hold yourself in between and say "I don’t know which is true’. At least or the next 2 weeks or so until you finally come to the realization that it’s a delusion and a very common one

1 Like

Yeah. I always thought I was on camera. It’s hard to realize that everything you thought was a lie because it feels so real when you’re in it. I had some trouble getting used to the fact I’m schizophrenic. But the sooner you accept it the quicker you can heal some wounds

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.