Trying diff cheeses

That’s quite a cheese knife you have there! It is the cleaver of cheese knives.

1 Like

Lol that’s my little cheese knife…I could use my watermelon knife…but I have yet to aquire that much cheese

It looks like a weapon you would probably use in The Witcher :blush:

1 Like

We have. Harris Teeter. I think they’re from the South.
They have a cheese monger. They also have reduced produce and half price fancy cheeses.
I can’t afford their meat. But I like their produce. It is a little bit more but so much bigger.

Nice rune hatchet

1 Like

I am a huge fan of brie on crackers! It’s expensive so I can’t afford it right now, but once I find a job, bam! brie crackers everywhere.
http://foods.weneedfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Brie-19.jpg

It tastes a bit sour but creamy and buttery at the same time.

1 Like

Wel its fattening so it’s best not to have it very often. :joy_cat:

1 Like

My vice is cheese lol
I can’t afford it right now anyways, though, so I’m safe

1 Like

My fave cheese - leyden

Moved to the Lounge (right next to the giant cheese wheel)
—Mod-beam

Well, it looks like there’s a “cheese axe” in the photo that you can defend yourself with in the event the nasty Dubliner cheese decides to attack. :scream:

My fav! Once I went to the store and found some generic Brie for 4 bucks then I brought it to my friends house and we smacked on it with chips. One of the most delicious days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the one on the left, too! Dubliner is just about my favorite :heart_eyes_cat:

Gouda makes an amazing mac and cheese, in case anyone cares.

1 Like

Do you have a Trader Joe’s store in your area? You can get reasonably priced imported and domestic cheese there.

I buy gouda cheese at the farmers market that’s made locally in California by someone from the Netherlands. It is delicious! My favorite is gouda with cumin. :blush:

lol I take sharp white cheddar unless it’s with my wine. in that case any soft and mild cheese will do

All this cheese talk made me hungry. I had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner (made with whole wheat bread and Colby Jack cheese). :yum:

2 Likes

Cheese update guada is gone…debating if the local wildlife will even eat the lindenburg or whatever lol…my american taste buds don’t like it at all…how do you eat it…I took a mouse chunk out of a corner and its too stout…

I have American tastebuds, too! I dunno. Small bites, pay attention to the texture and the layers of taste. I like eating it with apples.

1 Like

Aw I just gave my apples to my wild neighbors the skunks rabbits and possums…