Trying diff cheeses

The one on the left is so nasty it needs to be staked beheaded quartered by donkeys and burned with its ashes buried in an un marked grave sprinkled with holy water…god it was nasty…

6 Likes

The one on the right was delicious…

Anyone else enjoy trying new cheeses…?

I love cheese. I once had a goudha cheddar jack mix and it was delicious

1 Like

That’s sounds great the one on the right is applesmoke guada…I agree I love cheese too…but the one on the left I took a tiny piece of…and bam my whole mouth taste like soggy goat hair…

2 Likes

Here in Europe there’s a rumour that in the US you guys are not allowed to have good cheeses, by the FDA. Is that true?

2 Likes

I love the one on the left. Really strong, mature cheddar like cheeses are very popular in the uk and Ireland. Love Gouda also. Do you mind me asking how much they cost you?

1 Like

Yes its true…I ate that cheese in Italy that has maggots eat it and you eat their cheese poo…someone handed me a cracker with cheese so I ate it…it was good found out later what it was…I would still eat it…lol anyway…yea a bunch of good cheeses would never meet the FDA’s guidelines…even though they allow processed bug filler to be put in food…

2 Likes

I’ve tried a bunch of them and I like havarti the best.

1 Like

They were around 5 dollars a piece…

That is quite expensive but I suppose they were imported?

Interesting :thinking: Portuguese cheese is also very good. There’s one kind from Seia, that is very melty, you put it in crackers. It’s not that big and it doesn’t last long either. :smile:

I like to eat in sandwiches, or toast.

1 Like

The Gouda on the right was from the us but yes the one on the left was imported…

1 Like

Lol sound delicious …but sadly I’m in america fine meats and cheeses are either unavailable or expensive…

2 Likes

Tripleshits too bad cheese won’t make it through the mail system…

1 Like

The last cheeses I tried, Jarlsberg and Manchego, tasted of soap.

1 Like

The manchego here from the supermarket is delicious. I eat it with thin layers of the cheese, with paprika, olive oil and garlic. YUM

See we don’t even know how to eat fancy cheese…I feel like a cheese noob…

2 Likes

Man I went to just a supermarket in France. Not even a fancy cheese monger. There were hundreds of different cheeses! Their malt whiskey was cheaper than in Scotland too.

2 Likes

I can’t even pronounce the cheeses properly…I’m having a cheese attack at my lack of knowledge on cheese…■■■■…lol

1 Like

At the moment, I’m only eating US corporate cheese, but once I move I’ll have some real cheese. I like to put Feta cheese on my turkey sandwiches with spinach. I can’t drink, so I’ll have to find a beverage that I can pair with it.

2 Likes