Try solving the puzzle

For me at times if i solve a psychological puzzle or maze i get the reward of temporary silence.
#mindcontrolsucks

1 Like

yep that’s how the sz feels for sure. Normal’s don’t have it too much better though. They think their noise is necessary most of the time. Kind of why they don’t mind making more noise for other people I suppose…

1 Like

If i were normal i wouldnt be half famous

1 Like

You are normal bro! We just have an illness what’s so weird about that?

1 Like

Nothing but i was trying to be humerous.

2 Likes

True my bad, just saying you should be proud of yourself because the illness we have has great power to strengthen us if we let it. It’s like a weight and if we make progress in struggling against it we will end up stronger than before. You’re more than normal, you’re very special to God and that’s why you’ve made it this far. He allows the most difficult battles to the strong so that they may prove themselves. It’s as if he were saying, to Satan, “look at my servant whom I have made in my image. You have afflicted him with illness and yet he has not succumbed because I have called him my son and have loved him.” Stay strong, lean on God and never give into temptation and this illness will perfect you in virtue!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.