(((~*~^~&~@~Trust~@~&~^~*~)))

Do You Trust…, Football Players?.. Hmm?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)

:dog: :chipmunk: :dog:

Do You Trust…, History?.. Hmm?.

Sincerely,

Hmm.

With All Thus Silence, In Thus Thread. Even After The Great, Fun, Hopeful, Inspiring Trust Tests. It Is Getting Dark. Maybe Even Darker, (Although Seemingly Impossible), Darker Than PJ Harvey’s Album, ‘White Chalk’.

How Could That Be True, You May Be Wondering Dear Reader.

Well. Lemme Try To Explain.

‘White Chalk’ Is Made (By) A Gorgeously Beautiful, Dedicated Creative Artist Of Sacredness. And Even Though That Album Speaks About Some Hopelessly Sad Thing’s. In Each And Every Hopelessly Sad Song. Lurking Within Even, (Much Like The Witch Trials), Even In That Slight Troublesome Function. There’s A Thread Of Light Peering Through The Metaphorical Clouds.

And Here, There Is No Light Whatsoever. Jus Me, Having To Defend My Hopeful Words Of Strengthened Encouragement. To Build Each And Every Lost, Weary Personal Circuit Of Energy As Mountains, To Be Reckoned With If Anyone Pushes Them Into A Corner Of Self Defense.

Much Like You Have Witnessed Here. But!, I’m Wandering. No Harm No Foul.

So. All Is Well.

Man…, It’s…, So…, Quiet In Here…

Sincerely,

So.

Spent Sometimes Outside. Smoked A Cigarette In Slight Beginning Of The Sky Falling Into The Gravity Of The Earth. And Had My Trusty Mini Soda Bottle Filled With Soda. In The Bottle. Because, That’s How The Soda Remains Able To Be Poured Down Into Your Belly. Bottles, Created Like Miracles Of Wonder & Amazement. For Those Who Desire Or Feel The Need To Be Consumed By The Chemicals Locked Inside Of The Liquid. For Me Especially Because I Get Bored Easy. Especially When I Feel Stuck Inside Of The Chains Of The Earth. And When It Rains I Don’t Use Umbrellas. Cause I Like Water.

But!, Not To Drink!. Keypoints, To Remember. Unless I’m Thirsty Though. Then, I Drink Water. Especially When I Don’t Have Enough Coins To Purchase Soda Bottles. With Chemically Induced Liquid To Consume For Consumption.

Because I Trust Liquid In Filled Up Bottles Of Consumption Joy.

But!, I’m Rambling.

It’s What I Do. Sometimes.

Anyone Want To Walk To The Store With Me?.

Sincerely,

I Mean, You Could Use An Umbrella If You Feel The Need To. Umbrellas Were Designed To Block The Pouring Rain From Soaking The Skin With H2O. Although If You Haven’t Bathed In A Week Or So, The Rain Might Be An Refreshing Form Of Physical Enlightenment For Your Flesh.

Like The One Singer Sing’s In That One Song, ‘I Made My Bed, I’ll Lie In It’. Although I Was Always Fascinated By How The Word ‘Lie’ Spelled The Same Way Could Mean Two Polar Opposites. Which Is Strange Within The Utterance Of Each Different Definition.

But!, N e Hoo.

I Still Need To Walk To The Store. Honestly Don’t Even Have Anything In Mind To Buy. I Jus Want To Enjoy The Walk. It’s Always A Refreshing, (Much Like The Water), A Refreshing Feeling To Briefly Examine New Neighborhoods.

But!, Wander Shall I Be Doing.

Remember To Guide Your Aura Within Commonsense And Trust Within That Field Of Certainty.

As Of So And Such As Of Has Been Such As Of And.

Sincerely,

Well.

It Stopped Raining.

Gonna Skip The Walk. I Got Song’s To Write.

Loving The Direction I’m Taking With My Current Ability To Follow Thus New Direction In Recording I’m In. Meaning, I Have Discovered Something Unusually, Beautifully Strange In My Last Song.

Kinda Like A Lost Key That I’ve Been Looking For, For A Long Time.

N e Hoo.

Keeps It Cools!.

Sincerely,

Remember To Trust Fascination & Wonder!.

Sincerely,

N e Hoo.

Before I Get Back Into My Batcave To Try & Write Song’s.

If You’re Looking For A Dating Partner. Try Dating Websites.

Thus Is A Mental Health Forum.

I Roam Freely With Thoughts To Understand The Illness & Myself A Bit Better To Achieve My Dreams. And Maybe Connect With Someone Who Understands.

So.

Keeps It Cools Everyone.

Sincerely,

Ps. I Want A Puppy!.

Hmm.

So.

The Raining Jus, Went On & Off For Hours. And The Smoking Went On & Off In Parallel.

Not A Bonfire Around The Center Pit Section Of Burning Tree Limbs. But!, Gray Smoke Into My Reaching Clean Lungs. Like ‘My Iron Lung’ In Radiohead’s Song Named The Same Thing.

God I Love That Band. And Almost Every Professional Artist I Have Ever Heard. All The Way Back Into The 90’s. I’m Olde, What Can I Say?.

Hmm.

Maybe Happy Birthday!.

N e Hoo.

The Song’s Are Coming Along Nicely. Like Black Moth’s Super Rainbows In Poems Of Edgar Allen Poe’s Beating Heartbeats Underneath Wooden Floors.

I Dunno.

Time To Read, Listen To Music. And Make Amazingly Amazing Remarks To Letter’s Sitting Side (By) Side Within Electrical Voids Of Wireless Connectivity And Such Of Such.

Remember, Women, Men, Young Adults, And Aliens!.

Trust Your Instincts & Commonsense.

And If That Is Confusing. Then Feel Free To Scan Around Thus Thread And Seek For Possible Helpful Sparks To Center Yourself Into Daydreaming Clarity To Find Resetting Focus Into A More Comfortable Illusion Of Realities Creatively Forming Hopeful Foundation.

Sincerely,

Ps. I Want A Gecko!.

The House Has Roamed Quietly For A Good While Now.

Feeling A Sense Of Ease.

Discovered In The Last Few Days, That, All I Needed Truly Was Peace & Quiet.

In Order To Locate A Sense Of Erasing Needless Restlessness. Like Absorbing Unnaturally Jagged Energy From Individuals With The Urge To Raise Their Senseless Voices To Command Other’s To Do As They Order To Do So.

Kinda Like That One Pink Floyd Song, Singing Something About ‘Pushing Your Weight Around’.

And Also!, Like Those Humorous Authoritative Characters In That ‘Hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy’, Movie.

The One With ZOOEY DESCHANEL!!!.

Oh My Dear Heavenly Father She Is So Gorgeous!. So Elegant!. So Wise!. Like A Beautiful Rose Garden!.

Phew!,

I’m Wandering Again.

N e Hoo.

Its Going To Be A Long Night.

Remember To Trust The Stars Up Above Dear Searchers!.

Sincerely,

Ps. I Want A Dolphin!.

Quick Personal Ramble Truth Story

A Day Or So Ago. I Recorded A New Song. Pretty Quickly, And Was Excited About It. Felt Like I Broke New Ground With The Process. Still Not Happy About It’s Ending. But!, I Love Breaking Down Walls With A New Sense Of Wander In Music Writing. It’s Rare, But!, When It Happens I Find Much Eternal Joy.

N e Hoo.

A Day, Or So I Recorded The Song. On My Facebook. I Found Myself Looking At A Slight Underground, Religious. Dark Arts Painting. And The Person Who Posted It Had Some Comments About It. From Other’s Dabbling In The Dark Arts.

So. I Made My Personal Wise Fairly Uneducated Opinion On The Painting’s Purpose.

I Was Met With A Friendly Argument. And Differences On Our Personal Religious Ideologies.

So We Parted Ways.

And Maybe A Day Later I Recorded The Quick Song. And It Kinda Explained Some Questions To Some Of My Religious Posts On Facebook.

And Almost An Hour After I Uploaded It. I Got A Text On My Phone From Someone Claiming To Be Working For Facebook. And They Were Not Liking Me With What I Post.

I Laughed About It, And Found It To Be Strange That It Was An Hour After I Uploaded My Song. And A Day After My Disagreements About Religious Ideas On Someones Facebook.

Kinda Thinking That I Must Be On The Right Page.

Maybe, Maybe.

N e Hoo.

That’s The Story.

I Hope You Enjoyed It Wanderer.

Remember To Trust Your Inner Voice. Heart & Soul!.

Sincerely,

Ps. I Want A Dinosaur!.

So.

Music. Writing Songs. Poems Into Hymns. Culture. Imaginative Heart Sparks. And Illumination!.

I Once Heard A Song Where The Vocalist Said,

‘Not Everything You Hear, Should Sound Like The Truth’.

And That Right There, At Least For Me Personally. Hits Me In The Spirit Of My Entire Energetic Field Of Mind, Body, And Soul.

Why?. You Might Ask.

Well. It’s Simple Really. I Don’t Lie To Anyone. I Can’t Live That Way. I Wouldn’t Be Able To Function Or Speak. And I Don’t Mean Social Anxiety. I Mean With All That Has Happened To Me In The Last 15 Years. Has Created Quite The Storm Of Confusion.

So. When I Heard That Said, I Bowed Down In Defeat.

Which Comes To Trust. How Can You Trust Anyone Or Anything, If You Are Being Lied To. And Discover After Thinking It Was Truth. That It Was All Lies.

Not Easy I Can Assure You.

It’s A Sad Reality To Existence.

So Perhaps One Has To Come The Conclusion That Trusting Yourself Is Key. More So Than Trying To Make Excuses For All of The Lies. Now It’s Easy To Fall Into Despair Trying To Reset When The Lies Are Overwhelming.

But!, Find Your Personal Coping Skills That Are Rock Solid. And Stop Making Excuses. And Wander Away. With Faith In Patience. And Karma. And Begin To Rebuild!.

Sincerely,

Ps. I Want A Grasshopper!.

Hmm.

I Now Am Bored Out Of My Consciousness, Somewhere Gazing Into Subconsciousness.

The Realm Of Erasure. Without Losing Anything. Nothing There To Begin With Possibly.

Nevermind, I’m Kidding. Kinda.

Trusting Trust?.

Dusting The Dust. Breathing The Sand & Drinking Clarity.

Point Is, It’s Cold Outside, And I Need A Cigarette.

Bye Bye!, (Be Back Soon).

Sincerely,

Ps. I Want An Eagle!.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.