True or false?

True or False?
I was born with purple colored eyes? I’ll let 5 ppl answer and then I’ll tell.

False 151515151

1 Like

True, but no one had any idea where you got them from, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

False? Maybe?

I’ve never heard of purple eyes. Hmmm. :thinking: :eyes:

1 Like

True! 151515151515

1 Like

False 1515151515

1 Like

true 1515151515

1 Like

False. Almost all babies have greyish-blue or brown eyes until their color develops. So if so, it would be really cool and quite unique.

1 Like

The answer is TRUE. I was born with purple colored eyes that then turned Brown. Yes, people can have this rare color. Usually it’s a blue that is so blue, it’s purple.

8fe7c10bdaf23eab95770734c1823ad2

Alexandria’s Genesis is a genetic disorder which is also known as Purple Eyes . The disorder makes people have pale skin and purple eyes. The purple colour deepens further during puberty. However, a change in the colour of the eye does not have any effect on the eyesight.

I’ve mentioned before my dad’s eye’s are turning blue and mine are as well. I’m kind of wondering if they’ll turn purple again.

6 Likes

How cool is that?!

2 Likes

Very…lol When I cry they look like a deep violet color, then they go back to brown/blue. It’s definitely a strange phenomenon. Family says I’m an alien.lol

3 Likes

That’s cool. I was in my forties when one of my eyes turned green. They had been brown my whole life. I went to the eye doctor who told me actually my eyes were hazel and that they had only appeared brown my whole life. To this day somedays I will have one brown eye and one green eye. It’s funny they will never be both green.

2 Likes

Mine annoy me because they are more green than anything, but they have a brown ring around the pupil. That makes them look hazel. My sister’s eyes are the same. We call them camo colored. I wish mine would turn all the way green.

3 Likes

Oh that sounds cool, camo eyes

2 Likes

If I get my hair a light shade, they match my hair. It’s pretty weird.

2 Likes

I will say though. People think purple eyes are just a myth because it’s hard to understand how this can happen. But I’m guessing the eyes are mixing with blue and brown, that it creates kind of a purple hue. It’s definitely rare. Some people with albinoism have purple eyes, where they lack melanin.

2 Likes

You make me want to get purple contacts! I tried green ones in the hopes that they would enhance the green in my eyes, but there was no distinguishable difference with vs. without them. I have “Brilliant Blue” contacts, but I also have clear. That picture you posted is so pretty, though. I want!!!

1 Like

I have ordered pink contacts before and my eyes looked like I had been crying…lol I don’t have any pictures, but everyone kept asking me what was wrong. :pleading_face:

I think purple and brown looks beautiful :heart_eyes:
e173ff4c89cfb57d05105e79923a01cd

3 Likes

Here’s a VERY close up of my eye.

It looks elongated because tried to get a close up.
@Happy_H @Leaf @Twialine @TomCat @Ooorgle @Montezuma

6 Likes

oh you can see the purple, that’s cool

3 Likes