Trouble sleeping, lucid dreams

It’s hard to sleep lately, and when I can, I have these freaky lucid dreams, almost like I’m not really asleep at all. Then I’m sleeping fast one minute, and wide awake the very next.

I take abilify 15 mg, celexa 20 mg, and trihexyphenidyl 5 mg. These are not new dosages or meds.

3 Likes

When I dream, I meet people that I’ve never met before in my life. I’ve always dreamed like this since childhood.
It’s very lucid and I talk with these strangers.

Neat! I usually just meet old foes and friends. When I’m stressed, I see a lot of people I don’t want to see.

But then I also see my “brain friends”, and these are people that live inside my head.

1 Like

What iz it for…i take same too…

I have many things to say, but i, m not in the mental state I can say the m.
It’s so hard to differentiate between the occult, the truth, and the delusions.
I was just about to come on here and make a post about that
I’m OLD AGE not new age
Here’s some thing I just type
Difference between new age and delusions:
Rather than reading 1 0, 1 0, I read 10 10 (not my belief)

Wanting to put aluminum on EVERY THING rather than just the modem or my head

rather than feeling love, I feel hate

I read 1010 as equal to 10

It may be caused by the Celexa, I also had crazy nightmares when I was on Citalopram.
Talk to your doctor about an alternative.

But I believe in aignificat of number as they have FREQ.
1 has meaning no reason just representation or symbol

I was going for binary

1 Like

I love you"
H20 molecule shown to absorb information .

Please read my recent post . Help
I just want to be normal. Not new age not delusional

I got bored of the new age stuff. Realized there was no end in sight. Nothing to be gained. And it started to disinterest me. I hope the same for you sooner than later. At least you’re desiring to not be interested. I just woke up one day and said WHAT IS THIS CRAP?!?!?

1 Like

I feel like crying.
I’ve never gained a. Thing, only been attacked
I theorize…the only the gain is not accessible now. Maybe the future will hold
But maybe my comrades would want me onto focus on myself…for nos

It’s for side effects of the antipsychotic, like extrapyramidal side effects.

Is anything in your life stressing you out? Maybe there is something in your daily life that threatens you a little. When I’m stressing out I have dreams about tornadoes. I used to have dreams about snakes, but I haven’t had one of those in a long time.

1 Like

Me too! I bet it has to do with where we live. They’re so omnipresent for us, and nothing else sums up disastrous, unpredictable and out of control like a tornado.

I think Abilify withdrawal gave me weird horrible side effects and lucid dreams especially when I drink alcohol. =(
Are you taking your med daily? maybe also smoking

Sometimes I think there is something phallic about tornado funnels. Whatever the reason is, they scare me.