Tripping 24/7

I used LSD and shrooms and PCP when I was sixteen years old and I’m 51 now but feel like I’m still on a trip. It’s not pleasant at all because the content is all about my metaphysical knowledge, whether it’s true or not, I have doubt to get me by, but I have a lot of knowledge, not bragging just saying it makes it way way worse. Like today I thought I realized my higher self and I destroyed each other and had become separated when I used the drugs and as a punishment I’ll have to do battle with criminals for all eternity. I have this belief we all have a self to grow into everyone on earth and it’s one with God. It’s all been a bad trip with no high just horror and shame. I need a job but I swear I can’t work, I’m just too burned out, I lack a sense of self and an internal monologue, I go out of orbit when I do anything physical which is the only thing I’m qualified for. My hobbies aren’t enough to occupy me my mind is bad.

I ain’t trippin man.

Maybe you have hppd (hallucination persisting perception disorder)

It happens to people who’ve done lsd and other hallucinogens

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.