(Trigger Warning) How old were you when you started using drugs?

Never did illegal drugs. Just alcohol in moderation mainly and a few times weed after 21y.o. Weed is legal here and it made me psychotic so I stopped it. I never had weed, alcohol or cigarettes on me, I just drank with my friends at restaurant bars and one friend made me try weed a few times. I never went to buy by myself.

1 Like

I started drinking at 21y.o. eventhough the legal age to drink here is 18y.o. I just didnt like drinking before as I was less social and had periods where isolated myself. Then at 21y.o. I started going with friends to bars.

My future husband introduced me to pot the same day I met him and it was off to the races after that. I was 17 years old. I was a weekend weed warrior all my life up until the age of 48 when I quit due to religious reasons.

Now, I’m 61 and I just recently started taking legal, edible THC because it reverses my natural, severe insomnia. It doesn’t get me high by the way.

1 Like

idk if its possible for thc to not get you high no matter what form of consumption its in. unless you have a tolerance to it

1 Like

If the THC is in small enough concentrations (0.03%), and if you take the recommended amount (25 mg), and if you are on effective AP therapy, it shouldn’t make you high or psychotic. Especially if you go to sleep soon after taking it like I do.

1 Like

I was 11 when I started weed and ecstasy

1 Like

I only vape now since having sz. Very rarely I have one beer with visitors on holidays.

1 Like

Around 13 but couldnt get it regularly until 16

1 Like

16 weed!15141414

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.