Treebeard surgery

Hi guys, I’ve had surgery today. My head is woozy and I’m still recovering, so please direct questions, etc. to the other mods for a couple of days. Thanks!

20 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery!

1 Like

What happened? 6669999

1 Like

I hope you’re okay! Recover soon. :heart:

1 Like

Get well soon.1515

1 Like

Speedy recovery, hope you are fine

1 Like

Sending you recovery cake!

2 Likes

I don’t know really, the medical terms are unintelligible to me. But the main thing was that I had a lot of polyps in my sinuses, so they went in and apparently did a lot of things related to that. It took longer than expected and it hurt like hell afterwards, but in my throat. Now I’m starting to feel it in my sinuses. And it’s bleeding a lot. But everything went well and the pain and blood is normal.

9 Likes

OK. Good. Hope you recover soon

1 Like

What kind of surgery did you have? I hope you’re better soon!

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Feel better soon @anon9798425! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon9798425 Feel better soon :slight_smile: I had polyps since a little kid. No surgery for me, it was not too bad. I still have it i think. Speedy recovery

1 Like

Feel better soon!

1 Like

i hope things go well for you @anon9798425…I hope its not to serious…we’ll see you hwen you get back

1 Like

Wish a speedy recovery!

1 Like

yeah, my daughter had that surgery at age 5

I would suggest a saline water pic at home

she hated it, and I felt like the worst mother,

but it helped a lot.

3 Likes

I’m supposed to do that 6 times a day from tomorrow. That is if it ever stops bleeding :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Get well soon @anon9798425

5 Likes

Damn that sounds like no joke. Glad you’re alright. My surgery is on Wednesday lol. Speedy recovery to both of us!!

3 Likes