Trazadone for sleep —

I took trazadone 150mg for a month and it didnt put me to sleep at all! All i got from it was agitation - so im now back on Seraqoel which does the job. Im not considered to be depressed so im not sure why i was put on it in the first place.

I used to take 200 mg of Trazadone every night, and it worked really well for a while. It stopped working after about two years, and I went on to try a few things before I ended up on Ambien CR 12.5 mg. That works well for me, but I am going to try to wean myself off of it. It makes me want to eat at night, and I can’t afford to do that weight-wise.

I see a lot of people having the some of the issues I have. So I took Tamazepan 15mg last night for sleep and I was literally passed out for 13 hours of so and didn’t feel like getting up but just sleeping even more and after I finally woke up for work and get ready the sleepiness was still there and it’s been 3 hours and I still don’t feel good. I don’t know if I’m going to take it again. Damn this is going to be rough.

it was ok, made me kind of groggy the next day but that usually happens with sedating medications. stopped it bc it lost effect

I had to stop trazodone because of daytime SLEEPYNESS and fatigue. It might help with sleep but I was still waking up middle of the night multiple times.