Traveling worries / catastrophic thinking

I’m a bit worried. I’m travelling home to Denmark tomorrow, the journey will take at least 10 hours.
Normally I’m pretty chill about these things, but my catastrophic thinking is relly getting to me.

• what if the plane doesn’t land due to the fog, and it delays everything?
  • what if they lose my luggage again and I’ll have to go days without meds, vape juice and clothes?
  • what if I get a migraine and I’ll feel like my head is going to explode all the 10 hours?
  • what if my laptop gets stolen on the train again?

I need someone to tell me I’ll be ok :frowning:

1 Like

Keep ur meds with you. I know thats what i did when i was taking abilify. Meds in my pocket and in my suitcase.

2 Likes

This is why I hate travelling. Even a three-hour train trip stresses the hell out of me. But it’s always turned out well in the end. I’m sure you won’t have any problems.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll be okay, though i do understand why you’re stressed! You should always carry your meds with you in their original containers. That way you don’t miss med doses if they lose your luggage. To me, the worst thing that can happen on a trip is if I miss med doses.

Have a great trip Nova!

2 Likes

“We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.” – Seneca

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.